JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get your 2 cents in for our sake..!

2022 REGULAR SESSION

Jan 10
By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status.
Jan 17
Scheduled for public hearing in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 9:30 AM (Subject to change). (Committee Materials)
Jan 20
Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 10:30 AM (Subject to change). (Committee Materials)

THE BILL IS fresh-horse-bubblegum-grass-heap-stinking-32783676.jpg

Are these the Senate version of the house bills referenced below?

Seems the definition of "Assault Weapon" in SB-5217 is different than the description in I-1639, but I guess as long as the scary word "Assault" is placed in front of the word "rifle/pistol/weapon" it makes it much more dangerous. I reached out to my reps and they are against this, however they may be in the minority.... ☹

Seems to me they don't understand the meaning of "assault" weapon.
M21 and m1a are battle rifles. Along with many more on there.
Thompson subgun really!
Barrett m82 I want to see someone assault with that bad boy!
I hate the way "assault" weapon/rifle is used by these people to push there agenda.

Thompson subgun really!
I hate the way "assault" weapon/rifle is used by these people to push there agenda.
I think this applies to the majority of politicians... many other things they're clueless on too..

And what pray tell do you think will happen when people do not comply?

Serious question folks...

Will they send the goons to houses to dispatch those who do not obey...?

SB 5217

A person who lawfully possessed, has a purchase order for, or completed an application to purchase an assault weapon before January 1, 2022, and who has registered the assault weapon with the Washington state patrol may continue to possess and transport the assault weapon.

And what pray tell do you think will happen when people do not comply?

Serious question folks...

Will they send the goons to houses to dispatch those who do not obey...?

SB 5217
They will not send anyone to do anything. They will simply charge you if you get caught with one.

Thompson subgun really!
I just educated my commie representatives on this same subject but they will feel that I offended them and run to their safe spaces, tough bubblegum!!! :s0109:

I just educated my commie representatives on this same subject but they will feel that I offended them and run to their safe spaces, tough bubblegum!!! :s0109:
There's no point in trying to educate them, it doesn't matter. They are only using buzz words to drum up support and fear, they don't care about our rights, all they care about is their power and they have no problem slaughtering anyone and everyone who does not obey them.
Banning guns and taking guns away never had anything to do with safety and everything to do with furthering the demise of our independent thinking and making us more dependent and therefore more obedient to the powers that be.

Get your 2 cents in for our sake..!

2022 REGULAR SESSION

Jan 10
By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status.
Jan 17
Scheduled for public hearing in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 9:30 AM (Subject to change). (Committee Materials)
Jan 20
Scheduled for executive session in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice at 10:30 AM (Subject to change). (Committee Materials)

THE BILL IS View attachment 1106281
Sent a reply to my representatives and posted an alert on six YouTube channels, including Fox News.

I texted this out to everyone. Gets the word out and makes it easy.

If you would like to oppose/comment washington semi auto ban.

Text of bill
I opposed this bill as well. The FBI data does not lie. When I was casually researching this issue it depends on who you believe. Most sources like, "The Atlantic" saying it is out of control where all of the gun articles cite the FBI data which AR or AK are not used that often at all.

Link to submit pre-filled email to your legislators opposing 5217 via FPC:

Link to submit pre-filled email to your legislators opposing 5217 and 5568 via NRA-ILA:

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top