JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Free with a one year $25.00 membership donation to Northwestfirearms .com.
Samsung 45" flat screen TV. Purchased 11/3/2014. The picture is still great. As good as they made them 6 years ago anyway. It has multiple inputs. Four HDMI and AV RCA jacks. We only upgraded because the 55" Samsung was a steal at Fred's and we had "Bottle Drop" money to save even more. This would be a great TV to replace the smaller one for gaming, or for the man cave.

I'll get proof of member ship donation from the mods, and you come and get it!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll take it, but how about this; you pick a worthy member, preferably non-supporting, and I'll buy them a Bronze. $30 to NWFA and a boost to a member.

I had as many as SEVEN televisions in my house... :confused:

Now that we're OFFICIALLY empty nesters and the ungrateful little maggots took all their crap with them we're down to a more sane quantity of four.... :s0053:

But I only seem to watch two of them (at different times) :D :s0140:

Now that we're OFFICIALLY empty nesters and the ungrateful little maggots took all their crap with them we're down to a more sane quantity of four....

I knew I detected something different about your posts :s0140:!

Last Edited:
I'll take it, but how about this; you pick a worthy member, preferably non-supporting, and I'll buy them a Bronze. $30 to NWFA and a boost to a member.
I feel this man deserves the tv. He is paying it forward just like you. And even boosting them a little more... this is awesome. I love seeing stuff like this.

I'm not sure I could pick someone? I'll give it some thought. Consider it yours and I'll look around a bit.

I had as many as SEVEN televisions in my house... :confused:

My Father, the person in my avatar, went to school for television repair. When I think about it? I don't know if he ever worked in a shop? He was truly a "Jack of All Trades". He was in The Navy from 1945-1947 on the USS Terry. We had six televisions in our house in the mid '60s. Dad designed his own house and had a big hand in the actual building of it. Completed in 1957. The two car garage he built mostly with his own two hands. When school friends came over they had the idea that we were rich. :s0114: They/we, were never "Rich", they were depression era kids.

My Father, the person in my avatar, went to school for television repair. When I think about it? I don't know if he ever worked in a shop? He was truly a "Jack of All Trades". He was in The Navy from 1945-1947 on the USS Terry. We had six televisions in our house in the mid '60s. Dad designed his own house and had a big hand in the actual building of it. Completed in 1957. The two car garage he built mostly with his own two hands. When school friends came over they had the idea that we were rich. :s0114: They/we, were never "Rich", they were depression era kids.

I'm more interested in who was the lucky recipient of his kind gesture.

The recipient of the Bronze membership is............
@Certaindeaf !!
@Mikej appreciates his contributions to the site as much as I do and we both consider him a worthy recipient. Wear your banner in good health!!

Sorry. I wasn't clear enough: I am more interested in the recipient of Mike's Dad's kind gesture in the avatar.

Thanks for asking!

Well, the story is. Mom and Dad had everything they needed at that age. Dad was probably 88. Christmas and birthday were a pain. I figured a good Christmas gift for them would be a dinner at one of the finest steak houses in the Salt Lake Valley. Bro and I split the cost. It would include a limo ride to and from their house. Bro didn't tell them about the limo, until it pulled up in front of their house. They were expecting brother to take them. So Dad was hamming for the camera utilizing the dark tinted windows. Their was no one in the line of fire of the gesture. I don't think? :D

Dad was always a joker. At Halloween Dad would sometimes wear two masks, and then take one off. Yeah, corny now but it got laughs back in the day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top