JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My alter ego is DB was Here...The more you know.

The more you know.jpg

Anyone seeing this? Just a heads up been seeing this more and more
I got banned from GT and I know some others would set up another screen name. I can take the hint, I don't need to be anywhere I am not appreciated. Apparently I spoke the truth too much and triggered people. That's how I got banned from LI. I never use foul language or call anyone names but apparently that doesn't matter on a lot of sites. I just came here because of a classified ad. It's been interesting to see some different perspectives here than what we Texans or Southerners believe. Now if I could just get you'll to stop moving to TX, that'd be great. ;)

I got banned from GT and I know some others would set up another screen name. I can take the hint, I don't need to be anywhere I am not appreciated. Apparently I spoke the truth too much and triggered people. That's how I got banned from LI. I never use foul language or call anyone names but apparently that doesn't matter on a lot of sites. I just came here because of a classified ad. It's been interesting to see some different perspectives here than what we Texans or Southerners believe. Now if I could just get you'll to stop moving to TX, that'd be great. ;)
sounds kinda familiar but with some here..

Not necessarily, but the staff probably won't discuss site security with us, as well they should not.

We have a few trolls who seem to keep showing up with new accounts and some troll accounts that seem to be shared with multiple users, so the multiple accounts idea would seem reasonable. I haven't spotted one, but I'd only be going by the user's "voice".
What?
Do?
You?
Mean?
I?
Don't?
Under?stand?

Believe me, son…. Ima one o' them damned Yankees you'd WANT to have down there.

;) :s0155:

Last Edited:
Just guessing but perhaps you are seeing USMC1775 pretending to be other users. Just saw that he used my sign in name (minus 1 letter) for a new account and did a fake introduction. USMC1775 has been banned from this site at least 5 times that I'm aware of. He gets a kick out of playing people for fools, wasting their time, and trying to start arguments.

Just guessing but perhaps you are seeing USMC1775 pretending to be other users. Just saw that he used my sign in name (minus 1 letter) for a new account and did a fake introduction. USMC1775 has been banned from this site at least 5 times that I'm aware of. He gets a kick out of playing people for fools, wasting their time, and trying to start arguments.
Can you say unstable
download (1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class