JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never been to this one, do you think there will be any 30rd ar mags there? It is pretty close for me, so I thought about giving it a shot for some mags. Seems like everyone else is sold out.

We have ammo vendors and they have mags! We do have a lot of vendors that don't have gun shops and sell firearms exclusively at gun shows. Parking is free and admission is $6. Show hours are sat 9-5 sun 10-3. Come and get it before its gone!

Definitely worth trying. Everywhere else is tapped out and no portland show till January. You never know. Collectors West puts on a Salem show when things get crazy like this! Any other time, I'd probably not go.

So many people I just drove on past as the line looked to have several hundred people waiting to get in. That was right after 9am

I got there about 20 minutes before opening, huge line already. I think I got in the door at about 910am. Prices were rather crazy on some items, normal on others (accessories). They didn't seem ready for a large group of people, the parking was confusing.

Not much of a selection overall of newer guns. I saw at one vendor the new version of Pmags at $60 each, promag 30 rounders at $40. I saw a DSA FAL w/para stock for $3300 or so.

I drove into the parking lot at 10am, line was about 200' long. Came back by about 10:45 same thing. A bit too much for me, I'd be surprised if the Fire Marshall didn't limited the number getting in at one time.

I went later in the day, around noon i guess and either everything was already bought up or there just wasn't a whole lot there to begin with. there were a few 40$ mags that I saw + a 2500$ Kel-tec shotgun. Most everything else was crap from what I saw, well not crap, but nothing I was interested in.

$40+ pmags ($30 for old used metal ones), $14 .223 (20 Rnd) boxes, and other overpriced stuff. Bought a cheap case and ammo box, but otherwise was not at all impressed. Lots of cheap chinese crap optics too. They did take card, which was nice, lol. I got there at 8:30am and had to wait in a long @ss line. Didn't get in until 9:10am.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top