JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
460 S&W Magnum
City
Cashmere
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my S&W 460V revolver and accessories/ammo for $1100 total. This 5-inch hand cannon shoots actual .460 rounds that pack about the same punch as a .500, but you can also shoot .454 Casull and .45 Colt ammo for some cheaper (and easier on the hands) practice.

It's one of my favorite guns, but I bought it for grizzly defense when I lived in Alaska and I just don't have enough need for it in the lower 48 to justify tying up the money I could have in fishing gear instead. I've never used it on anything but paper, but I had it drawn on a black bear once at about 10 feet away. It would be great for anyone looking to do more than tickle a grizz, or for handgun hunting, or just fun shooting if you like to get hit really hard in the hand and make a lot of noise.

Comes with the original case plus a tough and good-looking, perfectly fit, leather chest holster from Rob Leahy / Simply Rugged, which cost around $150 new.

Also, about $230 worth of Buffalo Bore ammo:
10 rounds of 454 Casull
45 rounds of 460 S&W
13 spent brass in case you reload

And 6 dummy rounds to help practice not flinching.

Attached the max number of pics, many more / closeups here View: https://imgur.com/a/jvHhYn5

Gotta be 100 % legal on this, going through your FFL and in compliance with any relevant state laws.

2024-01-11-017_.jpg 2024-01-11-018_.jpg 2024-01-11-019_.jpg 2024-01-11-020_.jpg 2024-01-11-021_.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany