JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was prowling around on the Galloway site while looking for a spare mag for my LC9. Found two interesting additions. Has anyone here upgraded with these two items and were they worth the time/money?

1) a drop in stainless guide replacement for the factory plastic unit. "...adds a little weight to the muzzle end for those looking for that."

2) Heavy duty recoil spring. Factory spring rate is 16 lbs and this offers 20lbs. They claim it will help tame recoil and muzzle flip and handle high powered defense load.

My only beef with the LC has been muzzle flip. It's a cheap, lightweight, CC gun but it would be nice to improve that "feature."

TIA.
Danny

I haven't upgraded to them yet. I was thinking the same thing for my LC9 but wanted to do it at the same time I put in one of their trigger bar assemblies. I wish they would get in their trigger bar assemblies. I don't think they ever will because they have listed it as coming soon pending supplies for over a year now. I don't want to send in my stock hammer and trigger bar. I haven't seen anyone else that makes a shorter trigger bar and hammer assembly for the LC9.

I would send them some extra's if I could find them, but Ruger doesn't sell the hammer and trigger bar on their website as replacement parts. Midway says its backordered until 4/27/2013, but somehow I don't trust that date. I have been watching for the last year and have yet to see the parts become available.

I have both the recoil spring, SS rod, and trigger kit, and it has made my LC9 a dream. I polished the barrel and picked up a CT kit too. This is one sexy and fun to shoot pistol. It's on my hip now in fact. I'll snatch some pics. Now I want the LCI delete. I think stainless would be sexy, but I'll take it in anything at this point.:s0155:

Turn around was really quick when I did it. I have NO complaints about his work and customer service.

IMGP1027.jpg

IMGP1026.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top