JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD****

Rifle is in excellent condition, prefer to sell but will trade for those listed below. Great shooter even with sub-par scopes.

Adams & Bennett heavy barrel
BSA scope 6-24x40
Two 25 round Tac. Inc. steel lip mags, brand new w/ dust caps
One 10 round Ruger rotary mag
Bipod and action are basically new
Synthetic stock
Bolt buffer and mag. release extension, new and uninstalled
Aluminum trigger assembly
Trigger work complete
Bentz chamber

Trade for: Sig 9mm, Ruger Mark III w/ long/heavy barrel, H&K or Sig 9mm pistol, Remington 1187, Mossberg 930 tactical, FN PBR or Reminton 700 in .223.

Others considered.

sniper.jpg

Last Edited:
That's exactly what it is. I got it in response the this little .22 sniper called the Green Hornet---goes for 2k or something. Anyway, this was a nice way to have the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

A gunsmith in North Carolina put it together for me and I guess if I knew all the fancy names for the action and installs it'd be more attractive to buyers. Or ****, maybe everyone in Oregon has all the tactical 10/22's they need.

Either way, you're right it's a nice nice shooter.

It's a new forum so things may be slower in the classifieds. Be patient with it though, it's picking up every week! Also, everyone is turning AR/AK crazy being election time...

Your gun seems priced very fairly! Even if you don't know all the names of every single thing, it's all not cheap when added up.

Absolutely agree with the above. It's a nice alternative to the big forums and the strict sales environment over at outdoorstrader, which is good for what it is. Glad I was referred over here, glad to be here.

Please re-read the most important rule of NWFA. Posting stuff like that really makes us look bad, even if it's a joke ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.