JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this Ruger 10/22 brand new in 2005---it comes with the original box & manual. I'm in Springfield and do not intend to travel nor ship it; I'm hoping for someone either in this area or willing to come here. It's in beautiful pristine condition as is the box, what I think is the scope mount still in the envelope it shipped in, etc. Sorry--no trades looking to sell for good 'ol cash! I have more pics but found out I can only upload 5. How to choose....! I'm recently back on this site after a long absence due to a family illness. First one (a 9mm pistol) sold to a great guy and was a fabulous experience/transaction, hoping to have the same with this .22, a Remington 700 BDL 30.06 & a 12ga Mossburg shotgun I have for sale. Thx for looking.....

DSC08424.JPG DSC08425.JPG DSC08426.JPG DSC08427.JPG DSC08428.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought this Ruger 10/22 brand new in 2005---it comes with the original box & manual. I'm in Springfield and do not intend to travel nor ship it; I'm hoping for someone either in this area or willing to come here. It's in beautiful pristine condition as is the box, what I think is the scope mount still in the envelope it shipped in, etc. Sorry--no trades looking to sell for good 'ol cash! I have more pics but found out I can only upload 5. How to choose....! I'm recently back on this site after a long absence due to a family illness. First one (a 9mm pistol) sold to a great guy and was a fabulous experience/transaction, hoping to have the same with this .22, a Remington 700 BDL 30.06 & a 12ga Mossburg shotgun I have for sale. Thx for looking.....

View attachment 1812746

View attachment 1812746 View attachment 1812747 View attachment 1812748 View attachment 1812749 View attachment 1812750
Is this still available? If so I can pick it up today

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR