JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my personal machine that I used for three months and then stored away. Purchased new in 4/18 for $1460.

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Features:

The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet machine is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you're receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and built-in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and connected.

AirSense 10 Series 3410 Screens

Integrated Humidification: Heated humidification is a standard feature built-in to all the ResMed AirSense 10 Machines. With the Climate Control's enhanced Auto option, simply attach the ClimateLine Air heated tube and press start on your machine to receive the ultimate in therapy comfort.

Connected Care: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet machine comes with built in wireless technology that seamlessly connects to ResMed's new cloud-based management system called MyAir. MyAir offers the capability to change the device settings and troubleshoot remotely. With this feature, common therapy questions can be resolved in minutes. MyAir transmissions operate only in the US.

AutoRamp: ResMed's new AutoRamp feature in AirSense 10 with sleep onset detection is designed to make therapy as comfortable as possible from the moment you turn on the machine. It works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects your sleeping, the AutoRamp feature comfortably increases the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is properly delivered.

Ambient Light: Ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in your room. If you need to pause your therapy during the night, the screen will stay dim. This light sensor senses the brightness of the room and adjusts the backlight so that your therapy doesn't hinder anyone else's sleep

Advanced event detection: The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy

Easy-Breathe Motor: The quiet Easy Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner even when you use the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset machine. The innovative design of the Easy Breathe motor features foam and insulating materials that are incorporated into the base of the device. It produces minimal turbulence while delivering more performance, thus virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.

Forward Facing Design: The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.

Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™): This feature maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. It helps enhance comfort during therapy by decreasing your machine pressure during exhalation on a breath-by-breath basis. There are three comfort settings to choose from, allowing the user to customize the AirSense 10 AutoSet machine to their own needs

The AirSense 10 Autoset includes the following:

Device with HumidAir integrated heated humidifier
Water tub
Air tubing
Power supply unit
Filter
Travel bag

Autoset: This machine uses ResMed's AutoSet algorithm to continually monitor airflow on a breath-by-breath basis. When the Autoset algorithm detects and assesses an apnea event, snoring or limited airflow, it immediately delivers the lowest possible air pressure to treat the event. It then gradually decreases air pressure in order to provide comfort and deliver exactly the correct air pressure for each individual breath during the night.

ResMed-1.jpg ResMed-2.jpg ResMed-3.jpg ResMed-4.jpg ResMed-5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same model, and I bought one for son on Craigslist. Seems to work out.
He did have a prescription, but no new ones were available.
I have one as well, and with the Chinese flu shut down my yearly check up passed by and I couldn't get my supplies without a renewed prescription.

This would work for someone who already had one with an active prescription. They send me more than enough supplies every 3 months. Not sure if you could link it to your myAir account or not.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top