JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Can't even remember where I got this one. Serial # in the 1,9xx,xxx range. With a couple of other .45's, I never fired this one. IMG_9510.JPG IMG_9511.JPG IMG_9513.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
4 people interested, 3 say they want it. First time this has happened to me. Who gets it? And my computer is kaput. What is right/fair? 1st answer? 1st to definitely say "I want it"? Help!

4 people interested, 3 say they want it. First time this has happened to me. Who gets it? And my computer is kaput. What is right/fair? 1st answer? 1st to definitely say "I want it"? Help!
First for sure "I'll take it" is the best policy, and if they flake out leave negative feedback. Unless you told someone else you'd hold it for them, then wait for that time to expire, if they flake, feedback!

Will know by tomorrow. First answer is trying to arrange transportation. Not to worry, I will be posting more stuff. Can't remember if I have another 1911. Except for my Gold Cup, which you can't have.

Will know by tomorrow. First answer is trying to arrange transportation.
Actually I was the first answer; the post above? That was the first posted.

Anyway, I hear you on the Gold Cup. I still haven't quite forgiven my dad for selling one my brother game him. ;)

Hi: Maybe I phrased that wrong. Another was the first to contact me to ask about it, but I think you were the first to post. Maybe that leaves me in the middle? But I waiting on his answer. The Gold Cup belonged to a fellow I roomed with in grad school at the University of Alaska in 1969-70. He was in Vietnam very early with special forces (middle-late 60's I think). Died in a car wreck up there one night, and his folks gave it to me. That was before I went in. Jerry could really, really shoot.

Hi: Maybe I phrased that wrong. Another was the first to contact me to ask about it, but I think you were the first to post. Maybe that leaves me in the middle?
The first to post is the rule I know, but maybe this forum is different. Either way...

That's a shame about your friend. SF in Vietnam, then grad school in Alaska gets him. I could see that had some special memories. I have memories of a gun like this, it's what I learned to shoot on in the 70s. My Grandfather's best friend had one, we shot it behind his barn. He'd brought it back after WWII, though it wasn't the one he carried mostly, as he got captured in the Battle of the Bulge and I donna think the Germans let him keep that one. ;)

The first to post is the rule I know, but maybe this forum is different. Either way...

That's a shame about your friend. SF in Vietnam, then grad school in Alaska gets him. I could see that had some special memories. I have memories of a gun like this, it's what I learned to shoot on in the 70s. My Grandfather's best friend had one, we shot it behind his barn. He'd brought it back after WWII, though it wasn't the one he carried mostly, as he got captured in the Battle of the Bulge and I donna think the Germans let him keep that one. ;)
My apologies if I messed up. If you miss this one, I could give you a head's up on whatever else I am posting, if that helps? Mostly older stuff. Anything you are looking for?

I'll take it. Let's talk on the phone today and we'll work out payment, exchange, etc. My phone is in the private message I sent you.

Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.