JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Selah
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a few rifles it's time to sell to fund another rifle project. No trades at this time.

1: Remington 700 ADL IN 30-06. 22" barrel, Factory black composite stock. Weaver bases, Talley rings, Zeiss terra 4-12x42. Missing rear iron sight. Will throw in 2 sets of reloading dies(RCBS, Hornady), 6 boxes of Remington Core Lokt (4-165gr, 2-180gr), Hornady OAL gauge, 29 pieces of virgin Winchester brass, 66 1X win brass, and assorted 1X Remington brass. It has been hunted, but good rifle. Killed a deer last year. $750

2: Remington 700 ADL/BDL in 6mm Remington. 22" barrel. It is an older ADL that was put into an HS Precision BDL stock. Small barrel gap as the stock was for a heavier barrel. Has BDL hinged floor plate. I have the original stock but it needs a lot of work. Someone drilled it out to put pillars in(not a very good job). I have been looking to a factory stock to put it back to original but they are getting harder to find. Has old style Remington trigger. It's set pretty light (~2lb), and one side of the adjustment screw head broke off, so no way of adjusting it. Just FYI. Original irons are long gone. It is a spotter/mid-weight barrel. Had a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope on it in Leupold backcountry rings. Mildot reticle. Will include one set of RCBS dies, about 80 pieces of virgin brass(win), and about 120 1x (win). $750

Now the fun part. I am located in central WA. I don't travel much so I probably won't be coming to you. Gimme Guns in Selah is my place to go. I will be in Portland this upcoming weekend 4/26-4/28. Not looking for trades, as it is to fund a new rifle build. If buyers have interest, I also have reloading powders for said calibers available separately.

IMG_5336.jpeg IMG_5337.jpeg IMG_5338.jpeg IMG_5347.jpeg IMG_5335.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.