JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$8500
Manufacturer
Noveske
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code

NOVESKE/ MAGPUL LIMITED EDITION MPL LIGHT RECCE

To say this is a rare firearm would be an understatement. This was bought years ago when this limited edition became available. It is unfired other than test firing at Noveske.
The most sought after AR15 style lower receiver, Magpul is a complete Noveske weapon system. The Magpul lowers have been seen around for awhile, but they were never released as a public offering.
The term complete weapon system has different meanings for different people. The below figures (taken from the Noveske website) are what is listed for the MPL LIGHT RECCE, you can see that its much more than just simply the weapon.

16.1" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 1 in 7" twist, 5.56mm
--Made of Mil Spec M249 Machine Gun barrel steel, with heavy M249 Chrome Lining,
(appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
--Extended Feed Ramps
--Mil Spec Phosphate finish
--MP HP tested
--Mid-Length gas system, no M203 notch
--Shot peened and MP tested bolt
--Properly staked carrier key
--Auto carrier
--H Buffer
--MAGPUL UBR buttstock
--MAGPUL MIAD grip
--Ambi magazine catch
--Ambi bolt release
--Forged Vltor MUR upper receiver featuring an anti-rotation interface with the handguard
--11" free floated handguard w/ 1913 rails
--Low-profile gas block pinned to barrel
--Flip-up front and rear sights
--AAC Blackout non-mount flash suppressor
--Four MAGPUL P-MAG 30rd mags included, black non-window
--V-TAC padded black sling
--QD Sling Swivels
--MAGPUL XTM rail panels, 5 packages
--Eagle LE Discreet Soft Case
The MPL LIGHT RECCE isn't designed as a basic or upgrade weapon, but rather, its configured to be a "best of the best" straight out of the box. Two outstanding companies that both lead the way current weapon manufacturing community.
The embroidered Magpul and Noveske logo on the Eagle weapons case are shown together for good reason. This firearm is new and unfired notwithstanding the test firing. More photos available upon request. Firm price of $8500. Any transaction must be done face to face at the FFL dealer. Preferably here in Medford OR.

20230814_104232.jpg 20230814_104255.jpg 20230814_104814.jpg 20230814_105208.jpg 20230814_105402.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much was it originally?
I know what they went for when they came out in 09' ($3500), just wondering what you paid.
Yep, that was the price. Interestingly got 2 of these. The one for sale is S/N A0017. Being I'm in SE Oregon I was friends with John Noveske and got both of these from John himself. But no discount )-: I have seen in the past just the Magpul lower going for thousands. Can't remember exactly though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.