JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another +1 for this shop. I picked up my second used handgun from them this week so I figure I owe them a well deserved thumbs up. Nice selection of new and used guns at fair prices. I'm really happy with the prices on the 2 I bought. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They usually have a nice selection of ammo & accessories at fair prices.

All of my purchases and my one transfer were through Brian. He has always been friendly, patient, and understanding with me being the youngster that I am. :D He has no reservations at all about letting me handle any gun that I would like to play with that he has in stock, whether I intend to buy it or not. He is not the closest to me, but because of the outstanding customer service he is my only choice for who I deal with.

P.S. He has also ordered firearms that he didn't have in store for me on more than one occasion.

Was out in Sandy yesterday and had to stop in since I have been meaning to for about a year now and never have. Always been the man I should stop in there as I was driving by. Glad I stop in. I was very impressed with the inventory of not only firearms but of accessories, ammo and reloading supplies. I thought the pricing on everything was very fair and will most likely be purchasing from them in the near future as I liked what I saw.

Love this place. The guys that work there are bubbleguming hilarious. Had me laughing pretty hard. They need there own tv show. Good prices, fast to deal with and no BS. I will be back for more.

Update to my review. This is now the only shop I deal with. They have expanded their store 2x now including a digital range and the amount of guns / parts in stock is excellent. As always the staff is the most friendly. All small town family men that take pride in what they do.

If I could make a suggestion to the owner/employees, with all due respect?

Please don't F-Bomb the conversation when someone like me comes into your shop with my wife to buy holsters for our Glocks. Last time we were there it was pretty painful that the person talking with us had no apparent awareness that he was f-this and f-that while speaking to us.

Leave that for when the ladies are not present if you have to.
Thanks.

When speaking in "public" or in "genteel company", I don't know what's more annoying... F-bombs stuttered like Tourette's syndrome (and I'm an old Infantry guy), or the word "like" being used ad nauseam.

Seems most common in the "under 30" crowd. :rolleyes:

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.