JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was staggering through CostCo with my son. They sell lots of red/black and yellow black storage tubs. Decent stuff. OK...what's this? A set of four .30 caliber ammo cans with a storage/carry tray? $19.99? OK, I'll bite. Good general purpose 30 cal cans, made in Kalifornia with a locking tab and rubber seal. The tray seems strong enough to tote them with a reasonable amount of ammo. But CostCo would NEVER sell MAGA gear. So, what's up?

OH, I see! They are "storage units" good for "arts & crafts, utility storage, office supplies 😆, tools, tackle and coins"

Right.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 1.17.17 AM.png

Amazon sells them for $36.99. Huh.

You made me look.

I went online, and these non-ammo storage boxes are $29.99, plus 3-bucks shipping. Yes, I know online the price is 10-bucks higher, but it's a bargain if I don't have to drive I-205 into the big nasty city.

But I also got a case of toilet paper to ride along for free.

Hope they don't figure out what we're actually using this stuff for. :eek:

Last Edited:
You made me look.

I went online, and these non-ammo storage boxes are $29.99, plus 3-bucks shipping.

But I also got a case of toilet paper to ride along for free.

Hope they don't figure out what we're actually using this stuff for. :eek:

In the Bonney Lake, WA store they were 19.99(?)

Was staggering through CostCo with my son. They sell lots of red/black and yellow black storage tubs. Decent stuff. OK...what's this? A set of four .30 caliber ammo cans with a storage/carry tray? $19.99? OK, I'll bite. Good general purpose 30 cal cans, made in Kalifornia with a locking tab and rubber seal. The tray seems strong enough to tote them with a reasonable amount of ammo. But CostCo would NEVER sell MAGA gear. So, what's up?

OH, I see! They are "storage units" good for "arts & crafts, utility storage, office supplies 😆, tools, tackle and coins"

Right.

View attachment 1867711

Amazon sells them for $36.99. Huh.
The ammo cans go well with the gun safes they sell.

Hard pass

Right from the Costco website - Notice it is always "For your protection" this is under Consumer Health Privacy.

Consumer Health Data may be disclosed as provided in the "Our Disclosure of Personal Information"

We share information where necessary to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies or other government authorities or third parties, as permitted by law and without your consent when it is necessary to protect our members, employees, or property; in emergency situations; or to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies.

Hard pass

Right from the Costco website - Notice it is always "For your protection" this is under Consumer Health Privacy.

Consumer Health Data may be disclosed as provided in the "Our Disclosure of Personal Information"

We share information where necessary to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies or other government authorities or third parties, as permitted by law and without your consent when it is necessary to protect our members, employees, or property; in emergency situations; or to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies.
Product recalls

Those work great for low pressure irrigation fitting holders. Doesn't everyone have low pressure drip irrigation setups at their homes and keep fittings, emitters and such in stock?

Who would use them for other stuff?

Besides, if you're worried about Costco sending your information to the .Gov, you're naive. Very, very naive. You should have bigger issues with the places you've been doing business with for decades.

Those work great for low pressure irrigation fitting holders. Doesn't everyone have low pressure drip irrigation setups at their homes and keep fittings, emitters and such in stock?
As a matter of fact, I do! I just got done (yesterday) verifying all six watering zones were clear and working properly.

I really enjoy the awakening of all our foliage and blooms during spring time. :s0155:

Bought my last rifle case thru the costco app. Heluva deal too. The box it came in even had target rings printed on the inside. One of the best purchases I've made from there other than the 55 gallon drum of roasted, salted sunflower seeds.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top