JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$128 for a blem.
They're over $200 normally.

I bought one years ago and swapped it out for a plain ol phosphated one that has tighter specs.

For the price of one, I would and did spend just a bit more for a Sionics NP3 BCG.

I believe it's a PWS DI enhanced with Radian markings PWS had the same bolt. I've owned both, both great BCG. Most clowns here wouldn't know a quality BCG if they had one, let alone burn through a BCG.

I believe it's a PWS DI enhanced with Radian markings PWS had the same bolt. I've owned both, both great BCG. Most clowns here wouldn't know a quality BCG if they had one, let alone burn through a BCG.
Are you an operator?

But seriously, when someone like Cerberus says they gauged a few examples which were not super duper, that strongly suggests 'enhanced' is marketingspeak.

Are you an operator?

But seriously, when someone like Cerberus says they gauged a few examples which were not super duper, that strongly suggests 'enhanced' is marketingspeak.
I am a machinist. I had gauged and looked a few BCGs out of shear curiosity. I have built well over 100 AR15s. Enhanced features aren't necessarily a marketing ploy, does Quality control Pass parts on the "high" and "low" of tolerances, and have machinist continue to making them while constantly making adjustments to the tools they are running in a machine that is producing a part, yes.
Is radian building top tier rifles, yes.

I am a machinist. I had gauged and looked a few BCGs out of shear curiosity. I have built well over 100 AR15s. Enhanced features aren't necessarily a marketing ploy, does Quality control Pass parts on the "high" and "low" of tolerances, and have machinist continue to making them while constantly making adjustments to the tools they are running in a machine that is producing a part, yes.
Not a machinist but I have had enough contact with manufacturing people to understand drift and tolerances in an abstract sense. And the need to keep the line moving. I've seen cost figures on stopping car production lines. Holy fook. And I do generally think of Radian as high end. Their website says something about better-placed bearing surfaces, which is interesting. But I am not sure that would make a difference to me.

I have an LMT enhanced bolt in my end of the world carbine. But mostly I just have standard nicer bolts (Like Colt and DD HP/MP C158) stacked deep, which I think is a solid approach. I am carrier agnostic as long as they are properly staked and otherwise to spec. I have a mix of Colt, KAC, and DD carriers. I would have an LMT enhanced carrier but it woukd be meaningless for my applications. I don't shoot super shorties.

No-one here said radian wasn't "top tier." It's definitely a high end/instagram worthy product with super tight tolerances.

Now their worth whether it be full builds/build kits/accessories is completely subjective. They make the best charging handles and safety selectors in my opinion. I've owned multiple Mod 1s and sold them all.

I'll take a BCM, SOGL, or Triarc over a Radian/AXTS any day. But that's just me.

Not everything that leaves their machine shop/sand blast/anodized/cerakote booth etc is quality (human error is a thing). I feel bad if you're the end user that gets something out of spec. Cause their CS sucks.

I'm simply stating my opinion and opinions are like a$$hole$, everyone has one and they stink. Don't take some guy off the internets word Go buy one check it , run it, don't like it, good. Love it , good, I could care less. Did I call out Cerberus for his comment, no that his experience. Do I care what BCG you run, no.

I'm simply stating my opinion and opinions are like a$$hole$, everyone has one and they stink. Don't take some guy off the internets word Go buy one check it , run it, don't like it, good. Love it , good, I could care less. Did I call out Cerberus for his comment, no that his experience. Do I care what BCG you run, no.
You sound very nice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top