JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A week ago Palmetto State Armory started selling their clones of the Glock 43X and Glock 48 called the PSA Micro Dagger.
1704147243724.png

My current EDC is a 12 round Sig P365xl for around my small town and I swap the Fire Control Unit into a Macro grip frame with a 17 round mag when visiting the Big City. I had been considering buying a second Fire Control Unit for $349 or a second full p365xl so I don't have to swap parts every time I travel, however for the cost of the Sig FCU alone I can get a complete PSA Micro Dagger.

Any thoughts on the PSA Micro Dagger? Anyone know if they use the same holsters has the Glock 43X/48?

A week ago Palmetto State Armory started selling their clones of the Glock 43X and Glock 48 called the PSA Micro Dagger.
View attachment 1793180

My current EDC is a 12 round Sig P365xl for around my small town and I swap the Fire Control Unit into a Macro grip frame with a 17 round mag when visiting the Big City. I had been considering buying a second Fire Control Unit for $349 or a second full p365xl so I don't have to swap parts every time I travel, however for the cost of the Sig FCU alone I can get a complete PSA Micro Dagger.

Any thoughts on the PSA Micro Dagger? Anyone know if they use the same holsters has the Glock 43X/48?
Waiting for them to be in stock. I was planning on building one for me and one for my wife. I already have a 43 so I'll probably use the Glock components from that for her build to keep it as reliable as possible. I hate the 43 grip (personal preference) and can tell just by looking that the micro dagger is a massive upgrade in not only ergos but capacity.

I know the slide is compatible with the 43/43X frame, as I was looking into getting a new slide w/optic capability on the cheap. Says in the description their slides fit the stock G frame.
1704397211444.png

Wonder if the frame and slide assembly are interchangeable with G43/43X/48 frames and slide assemblies?
It seems to be the case so long as they were Gen 3 parts. When the patent expired, it allowed everyone to start cloning their Gen 3 frame and slide components.

I have heard of three instances of dead triggers from their first run of complete pistols. I think that I will wait a few months.
PSA has a great lifetime warranty, that includes shipping both ways. Their Daggers may be a budget pistol but are no different than a Glock. I wouldn't worry about 3 instances.

Im not certain about holsters though.

View attachment 1793180

Hello, I'm new to the forum and my first purchase were the psa dagger compact (19 gen 3 clone) Already have 500 rounds through it and I love it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top