JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

G17, G19, G22, G23, G34, or G35 upper?

• G17

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • G19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G22

• G23

• G34

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • G35

• .357 sig? (Expensive but 💁)

• .380 acp?

• Total voters
I recently purchased a dagger frame from a fellow member and I have a few questions…. Does anyone know if you can fit a 34 upper onto it? And if anyone has run .40 reliably? And I was thinking about letting you guys pick my upper, so here's a poll ;)
Thanks!

Tate
All Dagger frames, that I am aware of, are designed to fit G19 type slides. You may be able to fit Gen 5 full size slides on them or earlier Gen full size sides with Gen 5 barrels. The "full size" designation on Dagger frame refers to grip size.

I recently purchased a dagger frame from a fellow member and I have a few questions…. Does anyone know if you can fit a 34 upper onto it? And if anyone has run .40 reliably? And I was thinking about letting you guys pick my upper, so here's a poll ;)
Thanks!

Tate
If you are able to there will be a massive gap exposing the recoil spring. Have seen people print little dust covers for it but idk if any one has brought that to market

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top