JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*!*DISSIPATOR / TULA AMMO ARE GONE*!*
OPTIC LISTING HAS BEEN RELOCATED

Doing a little spring cleaning and decided I could part with some of this stuff

First we have a PSA 16" Dissipator upper with no bolt carrier group / charging handle.
It's sporting Magpul furniture, and a Mlok QD point + rail segment. The carry handle is quality but I don't remember the brand name, (brand is some 3 letter acronym and their logo is a skull wearing a green beret, someone help me out here) I've probably put about 200rds through it with no hiccups.

***— SOLD—***

qkdaemL.jpg
sPsI4lX.jpg

Next up are these two Trijicon MROs with original factory and aftermarket mounts
The mounts are Trijicon lower 1/3rd QD cantilever, and Midwest Industries Cowitness QD
Both come in their own box with original mounts / screws / stickers / manuals / etc.

Asking $450 each!

m25hNrC.jpg
U62thhb.jpg EBproWR.jpg YYPKawN.jpg bZ1quiE.jpg YcE6HCN.jpg KlLb8zu.jpg uaQr4Rp.jpg M4h0Qm2.jpg

Next up is this lovely Sig Sauer Romeo 7 red dot. It comes in the original box with both QD low mount + QD raised mount, kill flash, lens covers, etc. It runs on AA batteries too!

Asking $175 for this beauty

hpFR6DB.jpg j3qk973.jpg rTgiZF2.jpg bFGbRFr.jpg tXtyaIx.jpg

Last is 160 rds of of Tula 7.62x39 (one of the boxes was fubar, but I assure you the spare rounds are indeed factory ammo)
All yours for $25

PlHUWIN.jpg

Every purchase will also receive a complimentary set of red white & blue Larue Tactical rail index clips.

Because we live in AMERICA.

qK4zom4.jpg
8CSZ2gl.jpg

That is all, thanks for taking the time to check out my ad, I live in the Beaverton area am looking forward to doing business with ya'll.

God Bless

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top