JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
EATONVILLE, WA
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Ruger 10/22 by the serial number it appears to be manufactured 1983. I purchased it in 1985 at a private sale and in great condition.

I was trying my hand at American Rimfire Association 22 benchrest matches at my local club and so I upgraded the trigger assembly to a Kidd Innovative 2 stage 3 oz/3 oz=6 oz assembly with mag release.
It is recommended for benchrest only. The original trigger assembly will come with the rifle and they are very easy to swap out.

Included is the Softcase in the photos and (3) 10 round magazines purchased 2023 and (1) original 10 round magazine.

Rifle has about 500-600 rounds down the barrel that I am aware of.

Barrel has been internally threaded for a silencer, if this affects the ballistics, I haven't noticed anything, before or after the modification.

I'll leave the piccatiny scope rail on it. if you plan on using the iron sights, you will need to remove it.

Selling for $500 Buyer pays for Transfer costs.

Let me know where you want to perform the transfer Yelm /Puyallup/Bonney Lake areas preferred.

right.jpg butt.jpg left.jpg muzzle.jpg magwell.jpg trigger.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top