JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All you need to do is find a big hole, slice it into smaller sections, then drop one on the ground where you need a post hole.

:D

Bruce

Last Edited:
As of yesterday I have a new concern beyond break ins. I got word from a cabin neighbor that another neighbor was shot and killed on the same Mtn where my property is. I met the guy and talked with him a few times but didn't know him well. He had a few horses and dogs, hopefully somebody steps up to take care of them. At this point we don't know if this was a random shooting or a dispute of some sort. I am hoping for the latter. People are getting crazy out there.

Edit: I figure on my next trip, I have a 50/50 chance of getting shot by a lunatic or blown up by my reloads.

Last Edited:
As of yesterday I have a new concern beyond break ins. I got word from a cabin neighbor that another neighbor was shot and killed on the same Mtn where my property is. I met the guy and talked with him a few times but didn't know him well. He had a few horses and dogs, hopefully somebody steps up to take care of them. At this point we don't know if this was a random shooting or a dispute of some sort. I am hoping for the latter. People are getting crazy out there.

Edit: I figure on my next trip, I have a 50/50 chance of getting shot by a lunatic or blown up by my reloads.
??

The fellow murdered in Keno near Klamath end of April

??

??

??
This just happened yesterday in Bly Mtn area.

I contacted this natural hair color challenged reporter to see if they are going to be reporting on this.

1000003084.jpg

So far I have found nothing about it in the news.

This just happened yesterday in Bly Mtn area.

I contacted this natural hair color challenged reporter to see if they are going to be reporting on this.

1715874524223.png

So far I have found nothing about it in the news.
If she does cover it, she'll call it "gun violence" and demand that they all need to be turned in... :rolleyes:

??

??

I was surprised to learn he was the same age as me, he looked older. He was a smoker so....

Speaking of dying at 53, a best bud of mine sent me a text today notifying me that a good friend of ours from school died of a likely overdose. He was also 53. This was an announcement one of his daughters wrote.

1000003085.jpg

Hopefully this isn't my last year.

I was surprised to learn he was the same age as me, he looked older. He was a smoker so....

Speaking of dying at 53, a best bud of mine sent me a text today notifying me that a good friend of ours from school died of a likely overdose. He was also 53. This was an announcement one of his daughters wrote.

View attachment 1882856

Hopefully this isn't my last year.
I am feeling old - 70 YO in July. Especially when I read of others dying of "natural causes" or age related diseases when they are in their 60s. My neighbor has cancer and the prognosis is not good, he is half a decade younger than me.

But on the upside, I think I might last another 10 years - I just hope they are not in a wheel chair or with a walker and oxygen tank in assisted living like my mother spent her last years.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top