JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just like Ted Wheeler.
Exactly.

I'm so tired of the behavior of so many of these little shiit's. i use that term because that's what my parents called me when I was being a little shiit. That brings up "Parent's". What kind of parents are these who's offspring behave like this? And it doesn't matter that a good portion of these destructive PUNKS are not students of the school(s)! what a horrible display of bad behavior. That generation seems lost, with no idea of right and wrong. Their parents must be real real pieces of......work.

Last Edited:
Exactly.

I'm so tired of the behavior of so many of these little shiit's. i use that term because that's what my parents call me when I was being a little shiit. That brings up "Parent's". What kind of parents are these who's offspring behave like this? And it doesn't matter that a good portion of these destructive PUNKS are not students of the school(s)! what a horrible display of bad behavior. That generation seems lost, with no idea of right and wrong. Their parents must be real real pieces of......work.
Nobody got a spanking or grounded or anything of value taken away. There are no rules or structure in the household.

My mom would regularly whack my arse with a wooden spoon. If she broke her 'good' wooden spoon over my arse, I'd get an extra wholloping with whatever else she could find.

I've seen too many parents try to be their kids buddies rather than their guardian, mentor, and disciplinarian.

Nobody got a spanking or grounded or anything of value taken away. There are no rules or structure in the household.

My mom would regularly whack my arse with a wooden spoon. If she broke her 'good' wooden spoon over my arse, I'd get an extra wholloping with whatever else she could find.

I've seen too many parents try to be their kids buddies rather than their guardian, mentor, and disciplinarian.
I VERY SELDOM in my life got "spanked". For some reason I came to have great respect for my elders. Sure I did things that had I been caught I would have been in trouble, but I don't remember ever doing much of anything that would have needed a spanking.
I'm stumped as to what the interaction between parent and offspring could be after this kind of behavior? I have to think the parents are the same kind of trash as the kids. I feel if it were me, and I saw my adult off spring on TV like the little punks rushing the cops with their partial garbage cans, I'd change the locks and cut 'em off.

I VERY SELDOM in my life got "spanked". For some reason I came to have great respect for my elders. Sure I did things that had I been caught I would have been in trouble, but I don't remember ever doing much of anything that would have needed a spanking.
I'm stumped as to what the interaction between parent and offspring could be after this kind of behavior? I have to think the parents are the same kind of trash as the kids. I feel if it were me, and I saw my adult off spring on TV like the little punks rushing the cops with their partial garbage cans, I'd change the locks and cut 'em off.
They'd find a box with their belonging and a tent to live in on the front porch. Period. Why the tent, cause these little terrorist, butt plugs obviously don't have jobs….

The other thing I told the wife yesterday, the parents assets should be seized to pay for the damages to the PSU properties. Cause we know these weasels don't have no assets…

The other thing I told the wife yesterday, the parents assets should be seized to pay for the damages to the PSU properties. Cause we know these weasels don't have no assets…
I've never looked at/thought so seriously about why I obey laws. Like why license my vehicles? I was done with various drugs over forty years ago, but why should I NOT see if I can find a bulk seller and see if I can make some extra money? Why don't I save the garbage bill and just load up every couple of weeks and take it out in the forest? Obviously I'm no where near doing such things. But the thought about it all is there in my mind. Why not?

I've never looked at/thought so seriously about why I obey laws. Like why license my vehicles? I was done with various drugs over forty years ago, but why should I NOT see if I can find a bulk seller and see if I can make some extra money? Why don't I save the garbage bill and just load up every couple of weeks and take it out in the forest? Obviously I'm no where near doing such things. But the thought about it all is there in my mind. Why not?
Sounds like you my friend suffer from morals and values. We were raised to respect the rule of law. When society respects the rule of law and abides by the rule of law, we have peace and harmony. When society doesn't respect and abide by the rule law, we have Portland Summer of 2020 or we have this recent incident at the PSU library. In other words anarchy.

These are people who want to play outside the rules. Well, then they need to expect to be treated as if societial rules don't apply to them. See in California, at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles, the police took control back from the anarchists with the use of pepper spray, rubber bullets, batons and force. That's what anarchists need to be met with.

There's ways to protest, to get your grievance heard and addressed, the destruction of property that doesn't belong to you isn't it. Those are criminal behaviors that need to be dealt with swiftly and severely. Period.

Why do I feel this way? Imagine these were gun owners, fighting for their Second Amendment Rights, how do you think they'd be treated? You think they'd be treated with the kids gloves these anarchists have? I highly doubt it…

These people are playing stupid games, they'll win stupid prizes. Expect this to be another "summer of love" and "peaceful protests".

:s0137:

Sounds like you my friend suffer from morals and values. We were raised to respect the rule of law. When society respects the rule of law and abides by the rule of law, we have peace and harmony. When society doesn't respect and abide by the rule law, we have Portland Summer of 2020 or we have this recent incident at the PSU library. In other words anarchy.

These are people who want to play outside the rules. Well, then they need to expect to be treated as if societial rules don't apply to them. See in California, at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles, the police took control back from the anarchists with the use of pepper spray, rubber bullets, batons and force. That's what anarchists need to be met with.

There's ways to protest, to get your grievance heard and addressed, the destruction of property that doesn't belong to you isn't it. Those are criminal behaviors that need to be dealt with swiftly and severely. Period.

Why do I feel this way? Imagine these were gun owners, fighting for their Second Amendment Rights, how do you think they'd be treated? You think they'd be treated with the kids gloves these anarchists have? I highly doubt it…

These people are playing stupid games, they'll win stupid prizes. Expect this to be another "summer of love" and "peaceful protests".

:s0137:
Great points. If they love "anarchy" so much, let's give them what they want. All constitutional rights of trespassing occupiers suspended, and cops no longer have to follow rules of engagement - they are authorized (by nobody since it's anarchy) to use any means necessary to end these riots. Oh, but I would have one law" Rubber bullets are illegal. The cops have to use real ones.

Read an article where 30 people have been arrested, 12 on Thursday. "Of the 12 people arrested Thursday morning, four were students, Portland State University said in a statement."

Not students mostly, just Portland trash.

Read an article where 30 people have been arrested, 12 on Thursday. "Of the 12 people arrested Thursday morning, four were students, Portland State University said in a statement."

Not students mostly, just Portland trash.
Not even Portland trash, most of those arrested are professional agitators and were brought here to wreak havoc. One 39 year old is from Philadelphia Pennsylvania. So you tell me whats really going on here.

I firmly believe the US Government should freeze all assets of Soros and Bloomberg. Then we'll see if these "protests" continue.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top