JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4100
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
223 Remington
City
ROGUE VALLEY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PRE BAN STEYR AUG 5.56/.223 IN OD GREEN AND BLACK IN MINT CONDITION FROM APPROX 1986. Comes with mags shown in pics which are also preban factory magazines. 100% factory and unmolested! Test fired only! Been in a top shelf collection for decades and never fired. Time to size down collection as its time to size down the house. LOL! Again, TEST FIRED ONLY. Shipping ok as long as payment is made with USPS money orders or bank wire transfer ONLY! FFL to FFL of course. Shipping will be $100 fully insured via priority service. Let me know if you have any questions and best to PM me with your phone number and ill give you a call to answer questions etc. Can supply more pics as well. % of this sale given back to NW Firearms as well.

IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0181.JPG IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0229.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top