JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart (at 2601 Falk Road), has some powder in stock. As of 9/1/22.
All Hodgdon stuff. 1 pound jugs.
H110
Lil'Gun
TiteGroup
CFE223
H335
Limit is one pound per person, per day. 'Got to be able to spread the love, I suppose. :)

B

Tigard Bimart today

20221001_092615.jpg

Bi-Mart in Kuna had a bunch of random powder the other day too. Not that you know where Kuna is ;)
Honestly, it's just nice to see things on the shelf.

Powder at $50.00 an LB....Hard Pass.... Sportsman's at Tanesbourne had powder too. 8# jug of Titegroup at about $35.00 an LB. Not as much powder overall as Cabela's though. Didn't make a mental note of other poeder/prices. A butt-load of shotshell primers. Apparently limit of 2-100 sleeves.
@arakboss You must have been there the same time we were. :D

Powder at $50.00 an LB....Hard Pass.... Sportsman's at Tanesbourne had powder too. 8# jug of Titegroup at about $35.00 an LB. Not as much powder overall as Cabela's though. Didn't make a mental note of other poeder/prices. A butt-load of shotshell primers. Apparently limit of 2-100 sleeves.
@arakboss You must have been there the same time we were. :D
My son and I went there at opening time looking for a pair of hiking boots for him.

My son and I went there at opening time looking for a pair of hiking boots for him.
Ah. We weren't there 'til about 9:45. Wifey had a bunch of points so I got a new gun case for the new to me Swede M96. And she got a nice new Natural Selections shirt. dman their ammo prices are NUTS! But then so is Sportsman's. Talked to a guy and his wife looking for .38sp ammo. He said he had the RCBS kit, just hadn't un-boxed it yet. I told him to get to it and join NWFA to get some cases, powder and primers.

Ah. We weren't there 'til about 9:45. Wifey had a bunch of points so I got a new gun case for the new to me Swede M96. And she got a nice new Natural Selections shirt. dman their ammo prices are NUTS! But then so is Sportsman's. Talked to a guy and his wife looking for .38sp ammo. He said he had the RCBS kit, just hadn't un-boxed it yet. I told him to get to it and join NWFA to get some cases, powder and primers.
Their boot prices weren't any better.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top