JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sako TRG with super exhibition grade walnut. More work than I bargained for…

IMG_7057.jpeg IMG_7055.jpeg IMG_7054.jpeg IMG_7052.jpeg

2023 blacktail buck. Didn't do the euro mount but put the rest together. Inlaid two rounds. The cartridge on the left was a light primer strike. I think that click hurt my ears worse than the 2nd round that fired. The one missing lead did the deed

20240119_195004.jpg

Last Edited:
The wallets look nice, have you thought of making rifle stock cuffs or holsters?
How bout this one, Mike. My brother, Mike, made this one. Since I bought the 2nd 30-40 Krag from him, he made this saddle scabbard for the one with the scope on it.

Funny story... My dad owned the first 30-40 Krag, no scope and original cadet model, and I bought it from him for $50 bucks. A few years later, when I was out chasing girls and partying all night instead of hunting, I sold that 30-40 to my brother Mike for 50 bucks. Forty years later my brother asks if I'd like to buy back that old 30-40. I asked how much? He said "50 bucks". Done deal! Plus I bought his other 30-40, with a scope and refinished stock, for $75 (he threw in the scabbard that he hand made). The owl is the brand of our ranch in K Falls.

Mike 30-40 Krag 2.jpg Mike 30-40 Krag 1.jpg Mike 30-40 Krag 3.jpg Mike 30-40 Krag 6.jpg

PS: The painting of the old man was done by my dad. Mike 30-40 Krag 5.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews