JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who's going?

If you need a Glock, come see me for the super-deal. You will need to mention that you are on NWFA to get the discount. It will be waaaaaaaay less than everyone else at the show.

Wife said I can't spend my allowance on craps at SHOT so I have to blow out inventory to raise fun money.

Military vets, retired military, and active duty military, reservists, NG, CG, get smoking deals on S&W items. They are below dealer cost.

How does it work if your are a Wash resident buying a handgun at Portland, does it have to go back across the river to be picked up ?
Is it just easier to wait till next week show in Centrailia?
Thanks

How does it work if your are a Wash resident buying a handgun at Portland, does it have to go back across the river to be picked up ?
Is it just easier to wait till next week show in Centrailia?
Thanks
I am licensed in WA. You would have to pick it up after the show in Vancouver.

Centrailia is a pretty good show also. Just a big drive for Vancouver dudes.

So I'm looking to get lucky and maybe find some powder, brass, pretty much just looking for reloading stuff which show would be my better option? The one in Vancouver or in Portland?

Portland's Gun Show Info (taken from the Expo Center's web site)

Saturday, January 4th - Sunday, January 5th

Hours
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Admission
General Admission: $10
Children (11 & under): FREE with adult

Wes Knodel Gun Shows, home of the Original Rose City Gun and Knife Show in Portland. Wes Knodel Gun Shows is your home for Portland and Pacific Northwest gun shows. Looking for the perfect firearm? Come to one of our shows, you'll love what you see.

Parking/Directions
Parking is $8 per space, per entry. Carpools of three or more are $7.
Exhibitor parking is $7 and includes in and out privileges.

telero,

There use to be a gun show at the Expo Center that would discount B-Mart members. But, I don't know if it's still done and who's shows qualify.

Aloha, Mark

Wow two gun shows this weekend. Parking and admin may just keep me to just to the Vancouver show with free parking.

Sent from my iPad using

There were quite a few booths with older guns, lots of lever and bolt action rifles. Lots of new stuff too, I picked up a pound of powder I've been after too. Had a guy come up to our table with a threaded Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel for a Glock 23, he didn't remember why he bought it (he doesn't have anything to screw onto the gun) and was looking for a standard-length 9mm/G23 barrel. It just so happened that I had a standard-length 9mm/G23 barrel in my G23, and we traded straight-across. So I did well...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top