JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$440
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is an exceptionally nice Polish P64 in 9mm Makarov, dated 1976, with all matching s/n's. When I purchased it, it didn't appear to have been fired, and I have only fired 50 rounds through it. Very nice shiny bluing with absolutely no rust or tarnish. These are known to have a very heavy trigger pull, so I ordered a set of Wolff springs which made a huge difference. Right now it has a 19 lb. hammer spring in it, and the kit also includes 18 and 20 lb. springs. I also replaced the recoil spring with a Wolff spring. Nice concealed carry pistol as it is compact and only weighs about 24 oz.

This package includes the pistol, two magazines (one of which has the same s/n as the gun), the original leather Polish military holster, a black leather Barsony clip on holster, cleaning tool, various Wolff springs, a 50 round box of Blazer ammo, two 50 round boxes of Brown Bear ammo and 22 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense ammo. So this is the full package and you wouldn't have to worry about trying to get ammunition.

No shipping available. You can view the gun at my home in SE Portland. We can use your FFL dealer if its within 15 miles of my house, or I have one I use in Tigard that charges a total of $30 for the transfer and is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Buyer is responsible for any transfer fees.

IMG_9228.JPG IMG_9229.JPG IMG_9230.JPG IMG_9231.JPG IMG_9232.JPG IMG_9233.JPG IMG_9234.JPG IMG_9235.JPG IMG_9236.JPG IMG_9237.JPG IMG_9238.JPG IMG_9239.JPG IMG_9240.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service