JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
Make some additional revenue to support the website!

While I have no doubt someone / something comes along various websites and forums to collect data , posts and the like.
Why , even if you get paid...Why would you "invite" something like that into your website or forum...?
What the Hell else are they going to do or swipe when in there...?

Life was so much easier when all I had to do was worry about how I was gonna keep my scalp and if there was gonna be enough whiskey at rendezvous to fill my dry.... :D
Andy

NWFA is an online gun forum. I highly doubt our information and our statistics are not already being used to make money in some form or way. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the owner of this site is doing such already.

Nice....way to make friends...:D
Andy
Truth sometimes hurts. Not that I'm saying it's truthful, I just wouldn't be surprised. Ads for major retailers don't come free, you need to show them what audiences their products will reach.

Truth sometimes hurts. Not that I'm saying it's truthful, I just wouldn't be surprised. Ads for major retailers don't come free, you need to show them what audiences their products will reach.
Then why say it if it ain't truthful...?

It don't hurt either....just more like me not liking passive aggressive postings....to be truthful.
Andy

Then why say it if it ain't truthful...?

It don't hurt either....just more like me not liking passive aggressive postings....to be truthful.
Andy
If being honest, I think this site data mines. Big names don't advertise on small sites. This site doesn't have the numbers without using all users ever, IE total amount ever. If it was active users used as a selling point, which is likely a much smaller number, it's content that sells. Traffic helps too, but that's getting harder to sell as bots, which this thread is about, are becoming harder to detect.

Passive aggressive, not really. I know talking about NWFA isn't allowed, but I don't know why other than to detour this sort of thing, which only heightens my view.

Things I have seen and I guess could be seen as "passive aggressive" if posted in public. These could be opinions or facts really. The owner isn't visible here anymore. The owner doesn't visibly stand for anything 2nd amendment. The owner and or entity NWFA has never funded any 2nd amendment entity in a visible way. The owner gets credit for things other organizations have actually done or raised money for.

If being honest, I think this site data mines. Big names don't advertise on small sites. This site doesn't have the numbers without using all users ever, IE total amount ever. If it was active users used as a selling point, which is likely a much smaller number, it's content that sells. Traffic helps too, but that's getting harder to sell as bots, which this thread is about, are becoming harder to detect.

Passive aggressive, not really. I know talking about NWFA isn't allowed, but I don't know why other than to detour this sort of thing, which only heightens my view.

Things I have seen and I guess could be seen as "passive aggressive" if posted in public. These could be opinions or facts really. The owner isn't visible here anymore. The owner doesn't visibly stand for anything 2nd amendment. The owner and or entity NWFA has never funded any 2nd amendment entity in a visible way. The owner gets credit for things other organizations have actually done or raised money for.
Then why are you here...?
Rhetorical question.
In any event...no need to answer....as I really don't want to discuss this with you.
Andy

Then why are you here...?
Rhetorical question.
In any event...no need to answer....as I really don't want to discuss this with you.
Andy
Because like Facebook, NWFA is social media. It is a place to socialize online. Like Facebook, you won't always find people you agree with or even like.

If I didn't risk offending people, I'd never get to speak my mind freely on this form or any form of social media.

You're a good one Andy, and if what I've posted here offends you, it was not my intention. Your defensive of this site, it means a lot to you. In ways this site means something to me too. I have invested a lot of time and effort here to help the gun community when I can and if I can. That's just it though, my goal is to help the community, not this website. If that's offensive…

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews