JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. CAA AR15 comb risers
2. 4x AR15 carry handle scope. NCStar or something. Had it forever but my eyes don't like it.
3. IWB Glock 17 holster. Not sure on the brand, Uncle Mikes or Blackhawk or something. Holds the pistol just fine but I don't IWB the 17.
4. 4x standard cap AR15 mags. Thermold I think. Not sure, got them at a gun show years ago and don't use them. They don't feed reliably if you load them all the way up.

Located in Lebanon. I can leave them out or meet you if we're going to the same match.

View attachment 1459899 View attachment 1459900
@CamoDeafie

Lyman 49th and Speer reloading manuals.

PXL_20230802_220216649.jpg

The next item on offer is a Kundo 400-day anniversary clock. Doesn't work, as so many of them don't. Otherwise good condition with glass dome, key and instructions. Located in SE PDX near 162nd and Division, can deliver to most local gun shows, OAC, ACSWW, Washougal, etc. Reluctant to ship due to fragility.
Perfect opportunity to practice your horology skills!!
Clockmaker, clockmaker, fix me a clock!!

1693106773805.jpeg

1. 7" Hogue Handguard. Got this from another member on this thread. Thought I had a use for it but ended up collecting dust.
2. 1911 grips?
3. Revolver of some sort?
4. The only catch is that you have to take them all!

Must pickup in Gresham.

*All gone!*

IMG_20230920_181258329.jpg IMG_20230920_165918777.jpg

Last Edited:
1. CAA AR15 comb risers
2. 4x AR15 carry handle scope. NCStar or something. Had it forever but my eyes don't like it. (taken)
3. IWB Glock 17 holster. Not sure on the brand, Uncle Mikes or Blackhawk or something. Holds the pistol just fine but I don't IWB the 17.
4. 4x standard cap AR15 mags. Thermold I think. Not sure, got them at a gun show years ago and don't use them. They don't feed reliably if you load them all the way up.

Located in Lebanon. I can leave them out or meet you if we're going to the same match.

View attachment 1459899 View attachment 1459900
This is a long shot but do you still have the comb risers?

Hornady 35 cal. gas checks. Free if you pick them up. Shipping on your dollar. Gone - Thanks P7M13

35calgascheck1r.jpg 35calgascheck2r.jpg

Lee balance beam scale. Free if you pick it up. Shipping on your dollar.

Lee scale1.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews