JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the puppy we rescued was supposed to be almost 12 weeks old and a smaller to medium at most dog. We found out last Friday that she is likely only 12-13 weeks old now (after having her for 8 weeks) and that instead of 35-40 lbs, she will likely be 60-70 lbs and a medium/large very powerful dog.

Point being, all of the stuff I initially sourced for cheap ish on offer up will not be a solution for very long. She is topping out the Small/Medium-sized stuff we had hoped would be good to go for awhile and I have found more people selling quality items at bargain prices to meet her increased size requirements already for most of the things I need.

But I have nothing to do with both the wire (bought new) and plastic shelled kennel (found used in decent condition) we started with and MAY also have collars and a harness and some lead lines that I would be just as happy to pass on to someone (adding a puppy has been a large cost on our bills so I know it's not cheap and not my first puppy so I'm not surprised either lol) with an XS puppy looking to upgrade soon (couple weeks max - I am about to order another wire kennel for next to my side of the bed so the kennels are almost ready- the wire one is in mint condition (no damage at all - she isn't a biter or had any accidents in it) and the plastic one got a little abused by the last owner but is perfectly serviceable and clean).

If you or someone you know could use some of this stuff please hit me up. The wire kennel should be here Sunday so anytime Monday on and I can meet you somewhere.

I am close to the 99th ST exit on I5 in Hazel Dell just a stones throw north of DT Vancouver.

Vibrant Life Pet Kennel Small/Medium 26" Dog Crate, Plastic Travel Pet Carrier for Pets 15-25 lb, Grey
https://www.walmart.com/ip/100584840

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR