JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Engagements at that range are why you have a rifle in your car!
Damn but that was a lucky officer. Kudo's to the retired officer for steppin' up and helping out.
He was "goin to Kanada" and prematurely disarmed himself.

I did research on it. You can drive to "up there" with your liberty tool, then store your gun at a facility before you attempt to cross the DMZ.

Now, I did this research a few years back before the current "now we got more un-constitutional laws" time period.

Better question is: what was he doing with this "tactical", "hyper masculine" "weapon most useful in military service"?
Can't answer that one. It's not really any of the above if it's neutered. Like a pit bull with all but 5 teeth.

Not sure that rifle mag is a 10 round mag. The 20 rd mags are pretty short too.

The person in the white car just sits there and for seconds until he/she finally realizes that maybe they shouldn't.

If that were me, I would have tried to run the guy over - and yes, I had that happen to me when I was 17 and yes, I tried to run the guy over - he got out of the way but kicked my car.

The person in the white car just sits there and for seconds until he/she finally realizes that maybe they shouldn't.

If that were me, I would have tried to run the guy over - and yes, I had that happen to me when I was 17 and yes, I tried to run the guy over - he got out of the way but kicked my car.
My buddy had to run over a "gang member" attempting to carjack him in Chicago in early 2000s. Dude pulled a gun and tried to block the front of my buddy's car while his friends pulled up behind to block the car.

Buddy made a speed bump of the guy. He is not sure if gang banger was dead but he definitely wasn't gang banging for a while at least. FAFO

I too was wondering why not just run his bubblegum down. I sure as hell would not have stopped and let him get up to my window.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews