JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My kid and I drew NW spring bear tags. Neither of us have gotten a bear. We know where they are so I don't think it will be too hard if we put some time in this spring and fall.

This was one of the biggest ones I took in the fall Resized_20191020_124123_36423721436937.jpeg

I've killed blondes, red heads and chocolates, and even one that looked like an old grey haired lady! My favorite one was a 560# black one with a white chest patch!
Man that's awesome! I haven't killed one yet I've only been a few times. I'm going with a buddy who has cancer and this is a big deal on his bucket list so it's more for him. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and get two of them. 🤞🏼

Man that's awesome! I haven't killed one yet I've only been a few times. I'm going with a buddy who has cancer and this is a big deal on his bucket list so it's more for him. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and get two of them. 🤞🏼
I've killed close to 1000 of them, if you get in my neck of the woods I can point you in the right area. I've had a few friends that have passed from cancer and didn't get all their buckets lists filled. Sad deal

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews