JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Almost 50% off regular price of a brick of Norma Tac-22 rimfire. Free shipping too when you spend $150 or more. I've never tried Norma rimfire ammo but I've had very good experience with their centerfire ammo. The Tac-22 has mostly very good reviews online. Also, use promo code Christmas10 to save another 10% off your order, this will cover the tax charge for all of you in WA. Have no idea how long this code will be good for so I would advise not to wait too long.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the heads up. I just scored a case. Tac 22 is a mid grade ammo made by RWS. It's about like SK Standard Plus in accuracy. Over all better than the lower priced stuff like CCI SV.

They still have some in stock at sale price as of a few minutes ago, just put in a order.

You don't need one. I just contacted a friend who ordered some. He didn't need a code. Just a heads up. These sales don't last very long.
I believe he was looking for an additional savings code. They had a welcome code previously that would save you 5 or 10% but I think they changed policy so the discount codes no longer work on sale items.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top