JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.... since covid already ruined lavished with cash and prizes our already completely fraudulent, all for profit at the expense of people's health, medical system where pimped drug pushers aka doctors sucker gullible folks on a subscription, never ending basis while NEVER once discussing nutrition or any real alternatives to 'symptom treatments'.

Go in 400 lbs overweight and not a word on nutrition is spoken, that must be all genetics ..... here, take these drugs .....absolutely useless UNLESS you break your leg or have an HA .....

Other than that I have no opinion on the matter.

..... easier to watch football than pay attention .... UFC for me and I agree ... fully aware of the Bread and Circuses but so what lol.

I was reading there is a nurse shortage because of jab mandates, that's how covid destroyed some of the system. Right now I have a four month wait for surgery that needs to be done. Our system is failing.

Doctors are not out to poison or kill us, they are simply greedy OR scared (speak out and lose your license scared).

Same as Big Food. Kelloggs and friends aren't sitting around a table trying to figure out how to poison you or shorten your life. They simply want to make more profit. If millions die yearly from eating processed foods, no big deal, but that wasn't a goal.

The hospital admins, all the way done to the doctors were simply bribed and/or threatened into going along. So the motivation was $$$ as it always was and is -- $1,700 gov't taxpayer bonus for each jab at one point. 1.7 trillion in revenue in 2022 for Phizzzer and 100s of billions in profits all for nothing as in a failed product that did nothing positive for anyone.

Global Gov't (WEF, etc) forced it on people because corps control gov'ts and let's face it they gotta thin the herd, mission accomplished.

@Flopsweat

Brought my cardio risk markers WAY DOWN. From 2.8 to .6 A true believer in Drano to get it done :s0083:

Of course ditch sugars, 'vegetable' (what a joke) and seed oils.

Doctor: For your age your heart markers are the lowest I've seen in years. Also Doctor: We should get you on Statins though.
Always pimping the pharm garbage for fun and profits.

Chelation also removes rust! Evaporust is one such product.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top