JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently acquired a Beretta 92A1 and would like to upgrade the factory sights to a set of tritium or tritium fiber optics. I wanted to put a set of TruGlo TFO's, but they do not make them for the Berettas. Does anybody have a recommendation for a good set of tritium with fiber optic sights for the 92A1? If there are no makers of the tritium/fiber optics then a suggestion for tritiums. Currently what I am looking at is the Trijicons, but I was really wanting to find a combo of tritium/fiber optic. Thanks.

Last Edited:
I run trijicon on my 92A1, orange front green rear. I have not tried anything else, until recently there were no offerings from anyone. I used sights that are for the Beretta 90-two(BE12). Now trijicon has a part number for the A1 (BE13).POI is the same with the trijicons as factory. With the BE12 sights on my 92A1. The xs big dot sight list the same part number for the vertec and the 92A1, and I know the front sight from a vertec will not work on a 92A1. Thanks to beretta forums I got the right set the first time. Make sense? No, same here.

IMAG0427.jpg

Thanks for the info. That is the Trijicon orange/green set up I was going to go with unless I found any other Tritium/fiber optics that fit. Got any good recommendations on a smith that can install them in the central Willamette Valley area? I don't have a sight pusher for the beretta.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top