JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dustin here. Newish member from Skagit County. Created my account in 2020 and haven't said hello yet. I developed my interest in firearms as a kid, going hunting with my dad. My interests are varied and have a bit of everything. Lately my interests have been leaning more towards older classics, milsurps, and rimfire. Gotta have a bit of variety when you have 4-legged predators in your yard. And it's nice being able to shoot a 22 without bothering the neighbors. Whatever it is though, it has to be quality in one way or another. Always browsing the classifieds.

Beware.......

1714105109601.png

Aloha, Mark

Dustin here. Newish member from Skagit County. Created my account in 2020 and haven't said hello yet. I developed my interest in firearms as a kid, going hunting with my dad. My interests are varied and have a bit of everything. Lately my interests have been leaning more towards older classics, milsurps, and rimfire. Gotta have a bit of variety when you have 4-legged predators in your yard. And it's nice being able to shoot a 22 without bothering the neighbors. Whatever it is though, it has to be quality in one way or another. Always browsing the classifieds.
Over the years I've used 22 shorts in my Marlin level action to be quiet in the neighborhood, when eliminating garden pests.

I just decided to upgrade to suppressors, and give that a try this year, with 9mm and 22LR.

My neighbor has used a 12 gauge on the raccoons, but I don't like to be that noisy. The raccoons are durable though, lol.

Killing the skunks without them spraying is a real problem.

Over the years I've used 22 shorts in my Marlin level action to be quiet in the neighborhood, when eliminating garden pests.

I just decided to upgrade to suppressors, and give that a try this year, with 9mm and 22LR.

My neighbor has used a 12 gauge on the raccoons, but I don't like to be that noisy. The raccoons are durable though, lol.

Killing the skunks without them spraying is a real problem.
I run CCI Quiet in my 26 in barreled 22lr rifles. Those are hearing safe in those barrels. Also have suppressors which are great on the compact rifles or pistol.

Don't see raccoons too often where I'm at. It's coyotes, bears, and cougars that we see from time to time. Not common during they day though. But have the implements to do the job if needed.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks. I'll watch for a cleanup in my area.

As a rule when I'm out on public lands, I leave the woods cleaner than how I found them. I don't leave brass or hulls on those rare times when I do shoot on public lands. When I camp, hunt, fish, or offroad, I regularly clean up after others. Pockets or back of truck loaded with others junk.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top