JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello there ladies and gentleman,

My name is Jeff, and I am new to the forums. I own several firearms (Remington 783 30-06, EAA Witness Steel .40, and an IZMASH Saiga AK that is my pride and joy) and stumbled upon this site today while looking for someone to thread the barrel of my AK to accept a muzzle brake. I'm pretty knowledgable about some weapons, but my knowledge is still fairly limeted on the more technical aspect of things, I served in the ARMY from September 2007 to August of 2010 due to an injury. i was a 13B (cannon crewmember.) Ill be around, so feel free to drop my a line anytime. I love talking about weapons.

Jeff

As a fellow Saiga owner, Welcome! Mine was my first gun and doing the conversion was my first real project. Thought about selling it a while back and after staring at it in my hands for a while my wife looked up and said "you're not selling it, are you?" Without a response I went back up and put it back in the safe. Awesome gun. Would like to do a flash suppressor on it though..

As a fellow Saiga owner, Welcome! Mine was my first gun and doing the conversion was my first real project. Thought about selling it a while back and after staring at it in my hands for a while my wife looked up and said "you're not selling it, are you?" Without a response I went back up and put it back in the safe. Awesome gun. Would like to do a flash suppressor on it though..

I was looking for a flash supressor, but I would need to get my barrel threaded first. I am currently shopping around looking for someone to do it for me. Any ideas?

No idea.. I was just thinking about looking into it myself. I'm sure if you look through the supporting vendors area you'll find a few people.

I was looking for a flash supressor, but I would need to get my barrel threaded first. I am currently shopping around looking for someone to do it for me. Any ideas?

"The Dude" gunsmith of NWFA is recovering from some crazy back surgery currently but you could ping him and see. His handle is @Velzey . He'd be the man if he's up and working.

Welcome to NFA too! And thank you for your service!

Welcome to the party pal! I see you live in Wilsonville. Have you been to the motorcycle museum called "The World of Speed"? There are two bikes there that I painted.

Welcome to the party pal! I see you live in Wilsonville. Have you been to the motorcycle museum called "The World of Speed"? There are two bikes there that I painted.

I have not been there yet. I have been wanting to go, but I need to find the time first. I currently work about 55 to 65 hours a week and am in the process of opening my own business, so I don't have much me time.

Prowling around on the forums I saw two of you who have Saigas and want to put on a brake or flash suppressor. I just figured I'd throw out that I have all the tools to roll your own. That is, if you have a .223 or x39 and are wanting to thread 14x1 LH. Ive done 3 or 4 of them. Im not willing to let the tools go, but if you find a nose job you want, you can bring it by my house (Shelton, WA) and I'll help you thread your barrel. Just send me a pm if interested.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews