JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have any FFLs seen OSP's new FICS portal yet? Supposedly it will be required to use tomorrow or Friday.

Screenshot_20230426_224801_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
I would expect there might be some delays with background checks tomorrow. If FFLs have trouble logging into to the new FICS portal or navigating through it they might want to cut the customer loose before getting them entered into the system. A photo copy of the customer's ID should be sufficient to let the customer leave?

Is the new portal as fast as calling in?
Don't know but the weird thing is that we are getting random approval times with the new portal. In recent months the customer has either got an instant approval or put in line for long wait. Today we had one customer who's approval came in about 20mins after she was submitted. Another guy was approved about 10mins after being submitted. It's like the old days again. We had some instant approvals too.

I found a fix for the log in time out by using extension in Chrome browser. I set it to refresh the screen every 5mins so it doesn't auto log out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top