JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think some are missing the underlying motivation.

She is not a moron or insane.

She is an anti-gun politician who saw an opportunity.

Her goal is not reducing crime/violence.

Her goal is to set a precedent/example for others to try to restrict our 2A rights.
Under the guise of public health they closed churches, impaired rights to peacefully assemble, and worked to censor free speech - all with minimal opposition. The floodgates have now opened, and it's not simply 2A rights they're coming after (although those are in the center of the target), but all rights.

Didn't NY state just learn that lesson?
It is possible that anti-gun pols/entities are just throwing these laws/etc. at gun owners and pro-gun entities to wear us down - both with regards to effort and monetarily.

They have the advantage of making laws/rules/regs without a lot of effort - e.g., governor/et. al. just declaring something and then it is up to us to fight it in court - otherwise it sticks.

in reading the data from NM, the uptick in gun violence concerns children - who are shot by other children - who can't open carry in NM already
this is a standard Liberal talking point - but they fail to address the fact it's other children causing this Health Emergency

so, how does banning adults from open carrying address the issue of children illegal carrying guns and shooting other children?

It's pure government tyranny, nothing else. It's part of the big push against gun owners with beuacrats making up rules as they go. She is definitely a commie by her actions.

in reading the data from NM, the uptick in gun violence concerns children - who are shot by other children - who can't open carry in NM already
this is a standard Liberal talking point - but they fail to address the fact it's other children causing this Health Emergency

so, how does banning adults from open carrying address the issue of children illegal carrying guns and shooting other children?
You're expecting morons who simply want to ban private ownership of guns to apply any logical reasoning to a situation…

These people are either 1) totally aware their measure will do nothing to combat the violence, but it's another slice against gun owners. Or 2) totally unaware of how reality functions actually have such a level of cognitive delusion that they believe passing laws is entirely mirrored by people following the law.

Less than 1% difference between yes and no for votes officially, relating to M114. Perhaps the assertion that it wouldn't have made a difference with mail in ballots would have more weight, if it was greater than 1% difference.
We've seen this before. When the game is rigged in say a carnival you only loose by a little.. That way you keep trying and loose some more.. Almost winning is still loosing.

Parroting Biden

q9li7ipew9nb1.png

Less than 1% difference between yes and no for votes officially, relating to M114. Perhaps the assertion that it wouldn't have made a difference with mail in ballots would have more weight, if it was greater than 1% difference.
The mail in voting is just the latest in the LONG list of reasons so many give to not vote. Which is fine, their choice. What makes me sad is many of these people try to convince as many others as they can get to listen to them to also not vote. Never have been able to understand how this fixes anything by giving up? Does seem popular. :s0092:
There is of course cheating, always has been always will be. That is NOT why we keep losing. We keep losing because too many who should know better chose to lose for some baffling to me reason.

This is literally the strangest, most convoluted part of her whole plan:

The governor says she doesn't expect criminals to follow the order. But she hopes it is "a resounding message," to everyone else in the community to report gun crime. "The point here is, is that, if everyone did it, and I wasn't legally challenged, you would have fewer risks on the street, and I could safely say, to every New Mexican, particularly those folks living in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, I believe that you're safer for the next 30 days,
IMG_1470.jpeg

Well THAT makes a lot of sense… a lot of NONSENSE!

Last Edited:
The mail in voting is just the latest in the LONG list of reasons so many give to not vote. Which is fine, their choice. What makes me sad is many of these people try to convince as many others as they can get to listen to them to also not vote. Never have been able to understand how this fixes anything by giving up? Does seem popular. :s0092:
There is of course cheating, always has been always will be. That is NOT why we keep losing. We keep losing because too many who should know better chose to lose for some baffling to me reason.
Not at all. Here's a path forward. We keep loosing because we continue to go along with the game.
https://votersdeclaration.org/declaration.php

Unfortunately their statements are just pissing in the wind since staties are charged with enforcing this, and unless I missed it, the state pd hasn't made a statement about not enforcing this.
The Staters have ZERO authority OVER any Sheriff, so it's Moot, and they damn well know it! The Sheriff IS the Ultimate Authority in his/her county, and not even the feds can challenge that! The REAL question, what does the Gov'ness plan to do now that LEO refuse to follow her unlawfull order?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top