JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. I'm new here, but not new to Northern Oregon or the world of guns. I've been an Oregon resident since 2007 and I've been a gun owner since around 2012. The attempt by Oregon's legislation to implement Measure 114 prompted to move my timetable up with regards to getting more into guns than I had been. I'm actually about to do my first AR build (technically half a build as I purchased the completed upper minus the BCG and CH but am building the lower myself) as a 300 blackout braced pistol.

I've joined up because I have some gun parts/accessories I want to sell as I've spent a bit of money on guns and accessories already (it's fairly addicting); some of which I no longer want or need and am looking to recoup some of the money I've spent.

Hello all. I'm new here, but not new to Northern Oregon or the world of guns. I've been an Oregon resident since 2007 and I've been a gun owner since around 2012. The attempt by Oregon's legislation to implement Measure 114 prompted to move my timetable up with regards to getting more into guns than I had been. I'm actually about to do my first AR build (technically half a build as I purchased the completed upper minus the BCG and CH but am building the lower myself) as a 300 blackout braced pistol.

I've joined up because I have some gun parts/accessories I want to sell as I've spent a bit of money on guns and accessories already (it's fairly addicting); some of which I no longer want or need and am looking to recoup some of the money I've spent.
Welcome! This is a great site for pretty much everything firearms. And a lot of fun and laughs too.
You got into this about the same time I did.. In 2010, when I was 55, my dad said my brother wouldn't be interested in his old guns and gave them to me. Most of them full on antiques. I started learning, then shooting, and then buying, and then reloading. I've met all kinds of great people thanks to this forum. I hope you'll be lucky enough to get out of this site what I have.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1715215211548.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class