JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Olalla
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 Aero Precision Atlas hand guards, one is a brand new OD Green 15" Atlas R-one (picatinny along the entire length of the top of rail) M5 (AR10) it comes with all the mounting hardware including an Aero Atlas barrel nut to make your rifle compatible if it isn't already. I bought this by accident thinking it was the AR15 model and didn't realize it until I opened the hardware bag, all hardware is there. Asking $160, I paid $185

I also have an Aero Atlas S-one 15" (picatinny start and end of handgaurd with finger groovesish through the center), this was on my rifle and was painted, underneath the paint it is in great condition no scratches. I put it in the Atlas R-one box from the one I just purchased after making the mistake with the M5 model listed above. All the mounting hardware is included with this one as well, this one also comes with a barrel nut wrench attachment as well as barrel nut. Asking $120 OBO ~ the S-ones are super lightweight, only swapped to support a clip on

Can meet around Kitsap county or ship, buyer pays shipping

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top