JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to my local Safeway yesterday.
It was like I was in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
I just went basically to see what was up.
No lighter fluid for BBQ.
No frozen veggies.
No soup in cans .
No pasta in any form or rice .
Any thing like that was gone.
Lol so I bought some steak and some fresh veggies .
Lol I don't have to worry I got a few cases of water and like a month or 2 of MRES IN MY CLOSET.

I was born and raised in what you call a 'third world country', lived thru 3 national disasters (2 major earthquakes and one hurricane)..and I've never seen panic buying like this.

From the propaganda piece:
"Guns, in fact, do not make people safer..."

Oh... if you're waiting for Ms Light to illuminate you (see what I did there?) as to what, in her opinion, does "make you safer" (a stupid Utopian concept to begin with) then you're out of luck. She never says.
Sorry.
As I said back on Post #163, "Prof" Light can KM(ever-lovin')A.
The good doctor, John R. Lott Jr., is my prophet...

Last Edited:
I was born and raised in what you call a 'third world country', lived thru 3 national disasters (2 major earthquakes and one hurricane)..and I've never seen panic buying like this.
Well I can only go by what I know.
What can I say I have grown up .
With WHITE PRIVILEGE.
LOL.

They told us a virus was here and we did nothing. They locked down our schools and we did nothing. They closed our public access and we did nothing. They enacted selective commerce and we did nothing. They told us to stay home and not leave and we did nothing. They slowly started deploying the NG and we did nothing. A week ago I posted on this forum, to take away the virus and what does this look like. I ask you now just a week later. Close your eyes, take away the existence of the virus what do you see. Not conspiracy minded in anyway. Simply tell me a time in the last 100 years the USA mimicked Germany and North Korea ? These actions have been done before, but not on American soil, and surely not in weeks. What we see happening in the USA makes 9/11 look like a game. I am not saying the virus is not real, I know it is. Don't panic, that will solve nothing. But I am advising do not take your eye of the target to reload.

They told us a virus was here and we did nothing. They locked down our schools and we did nothing. They closed our public access and we did nothing. They enacted selective commerce and we did nothing. They told us to stay home and not leave and we did nothing. They slowly started deploying the NG and we did nothing. A week ago I posted on this forum, to take away the virus and what does this look like. I ask you now just a week later. Close your eyes, take away the existence of the virus what do you see. Not conspiracy minded in anyway. Simply tell me a time in the last 100 years the USA mimicked Germany and North Korea ? These actions have been done before, but not on American soil, and surely not in weeks. What we see happening in the USA makes 9/11 look like a game. I am not saying the virus is not real, I know it is. Don't panic, that will solve nothing. But I am advising do not take your eye of the target to reload.

Last Edited:
Speaking of which, sort of describes 1st world problems. Several nations not having TP or bullets for guns they can't own, isn't a problem.

I'll take it for now. I'm not interested in the 5 sea shells or old catalogs. Maybe the Oregonian.

All I have to say is this is a boost for the firearm and ammo industry and putting more money into this industry will be good coming election time when the fascist Democrats are going to demand everyone turns in the guns they bought during the pandemic in the name of "National Security" and promoting "Sensible Gun Laws".

I know it may not be a major boost, but I am sure there are some new AR owners out there who probably don't want to kiss goodbye their new firearm or right to own it.

My brother who was scared of guns and lives in San Francisco bought his first crossbow because he couldn't find a firearm anywhere and then Commiefornia shut down all the gun stores, but kept liquor stores open, because that was a necessity during a pandemic :rolleyes:!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top