JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah yes, the campaign against 150-year-old technology continues, while the campaign to address human behavior behind the perpetration of crime is conspicuously absent. That approach worked so well during Prohibition and the war on drugs...

Are they really trying to tell us that gun trafficking wasnt illegal prior to the Safe Communities Act passing in 2022?

But how many were voluntarily turned in.

#oneless rifle = one more SBR.

1701800800789.png

I almost posted this when I stumbled across it so thanks for the post OP. This is one of those things where likely most if not all of the arrests could have been made before this "new" set of laws. So often new laws are created for optics when existing laws would have worked...if enforced.

Here is a gem from the article:
"You talk to any teacher or any parent … COVID did not go well for our kids," the senator said. "The mental health of young people is not strong, they need support in our schools … Getting more mental health services into our grade schools and high schools, I think, will make our communities safer."​

So they are admitting that because of their draconian lockdowns (especially in NY) they messed up the kids. Swell. So "gun" mental health money is going toward covid damage.

I almost posted this when I stumbled across it so thanks for the post OP. This is one of those things where likely most if not all of the arrests could have been made before this "new" set of laws. So often new laws are created for optics when existing laws would have worked...if enforced.

Here is a gem from the article:
"You talk to any teacher or any parent … COVID did not go well for our kids," the senator said. "The mental health of young people is not strong, they need support in our schools … Getting more mental health services into our grade schools and high schools, I think, will make our communities safer."​

So they are admitting that because of their draconian lockdowns (especially in NY) they messed up the kids. Swell. So "gun" mental health money is going toward covid damage.
If the Dems spent even half of what they do on gun control for mental health and crime programs there would be little crime to worry about gun control...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top