JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"including the idea that banning guns is a step toward authoritarianism,"

Its not wrong, as reading history shows...

"popular belief the report surfaced is that U.S. law enforcement isn't obligated to protect people, so gun ownership is a necessary element of self-defense,"

Its confirmed in many criminal and legal US cases that yes, LE do not have the obligation to protect the individual victims.

Not clicking, but based on the subheadline "...Wechat, used by the majority of the Chinese American community."

According to the 2020 US census, there are ~5.4 million Chinese Americans.

WeChat doesn't publish useage statistics for the US, but there have been ~1.44 million downloads in the US. You can usually throw away about half the downloads as either duplicates (ie: upgrading a device) or people who checked it out, but never used it again.

Doesn't sound like a majority to me, but I'm no math artist.

Not clicking
It basically says that the "idea" of banning guns= a step towards authoritarianism; the "belief" (factually confirmed in US cases) that police have no obligation to protect individuals, the "concept" of guns being necessary for self defense, that most shooters are of specific demographics; are all "right-wing conspiracy/misinformation" :s0140:

It basically says that the "idea" of banning guns= a step towards authoritarianism; the "belief" (factually confirmed in US cases) that police have no obligation to protect individuals, the "concept" of guns being necessary for self defense, that most shooters are of specific demographics; are all "right-wing conspiracy/misinformation" :s0140:
That's about what I expected. Wasn't going to waste my time with NBC drivel.

"including the idea that banning guns is a step toward authoritarianism,"

Its not wrong, as reading history shows...

"popular belief the report surfaced is that U.S. law enforcement isn't obligated to protect people, so gun ownership is a necessary element of self-defense,"

Its confirmed in many criminal and legal US cases that yes, LE do not have the obligation to protect the individual victims.
OK, I read it…. what a load of gaslighting!

Don't believe your lying eyes and ears, don't learn from history…. believe what WE tell you.

FOAD! o_O:rolleyes:

hc=FZ6EZEZb4S4Q7kNvgE_iH2v&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class