JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Microtech
City
Brightwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All knives have been Professionally sharpened and are very sharp, have been handled but carried very little, and are kept Oiled and in a drawer. The individual who sharpens my stuff does a really great job. It is worth pointing out that the Dirac Delta has something a little different than the factory bevel. It is uniform and clean, but is a little different. This are are LIGHT users. Pretty sure I have boxes for everything.

If you are interested in videos or detailed pictures I would be happy to exchange some text messages. My preference is PP F&F. I will only ship these to a state where it is legal to own an auto. Prices include shipping, and I send stuff out USPS with tracking.

I am pretty open to trades, but do have specific preferences. 2.5-4", picky on serrations, nothing flashy. BM, Spyderco, ZT, protech MT...
Short list of trades would be...
1. MT combat Troodon Gen 3
2. BM bailout with the orange handle
3. Trijicon SRO

GT 035 Tanto- SOLD
MT Dirac Delta- $275 OBO
Ultratech OD- $225 OBO
SOCOM AUTO- $230 OBO

IMG_2840.jpg IMG_2839.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top