JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I just found this on YouTube by accident after watching some of my favorite gun channels. We desperately need this man back in the White House in 2025. Look at how he listens to everything the PSA founder and CEO is saying. Compare Trump's engagement, comprehension and conversation to that of Joe Biden (he wouldn't be there in first place). He would be wandering off looking for an ice cream cone. I do wish Mr. Trump would have spoken more about our 2A rights. MAGA!

View: https://youtu.be/x7YIJuuyZbY?si=OBopXyFuVUqMr1DE

Last Edited:
You just know someone is going to say yeabut he puts the toilet paper roll on backwards so the country deserves to continue to be destroyed.

I do wish Mr. Trump would have spoken more about our 2A rights.
I wish he hadn't supported a ban on bump stocks, expressed a dislike for suppressors, said that in Red Flag cases LEO's should "just take the guns first and worry about the law later", said he supported and wanted legislation for mandatory BGC and had nominated a ATF director that wasn't a supporter of assault weapons bans, but to be fair Trump was wishy washy himself on AWB's as recently as 2018

I wish he hadn't supported a ban on bump stocks, expressed a dislike for suppressors, said that in Red Flag cases LEO's should "just take the guns first and worry about the law later", said he supported and wanted legislation for mandatory BGC and had nominated a ATF director that wasn't a supporter of assault weapons bans, but to be fair Trump was wishy washy himself on AWB's as recently as 2018
I might also not love that he is a rapist and a career liar/fraudster. Which is fine to mention in a political thread masquerading as something about guns.

I wonder who are not "incredible people." The rapist seems to use that phrase to refer to almost everyone who seems compliant in his presence. I wonder if he told women that they are incredible people as he raped them.

I might also not love that he is a rapist and a career liar/fraudster. Which is fine to mention in a political thread masquerading as something about guns.

I wonder who are not "incredible people." The rapist seems to use that phrase to refer to almost everyone who seems compliant in his presence. I wonder if he told women that they are incredible people as he raped them.
You're right, we are much better off with the child molester. I will vote for him instead.

That video certainly triggers the leftists/Marxists. Jamin McCallum is an incredible American. He and his company has done more for 2nd Amendment rights than any other manufacturer that I know of.

This thread is about one candidate whom visited a firearms manufacturer at one time, and contrasts that the other candidate had not. The other candidate likely would not.

Definitively firearms related.

Stay. On. Topic.

Yea, being judged against in a civil matter by a kangaroo court and by a career political operative/ grifter does not a rapist make.

Having voted for the guy twice, I gotta say..can't do it again. His love of Putin is a deal breaker and bold red line for me. I was naive and ignored his penchant for autocratic leaders. Everything else I could write off to liberal bias..but not that. Maga needs to wake up to the fact that our country is under threat..both domestically and externally. War is coming folks. You're either gonna support autocrats (Putin, Kim, Xi, Trump)..or your not.

But don't get me started on Biden and Harris..they're just the other bad choice.

We got f&*cked this election cycle..honestly I've given up.

Edit: And to stay on topic, interesting how the guy who makes PSA daggers admits there's no comparison with Glocks. So there ya go..

... interesting how the guy who makes PSA daggers admits there's no comparison with Glocks. So there ya go..
What he said was... "hard to compare with Glock". That's quite a bit different than any admission that their daggers are crap in comparison. So... there ya go. :D

That's kind of PSA's shtick though. They aren't trying to sell their kit as "glock" or "DD" equivalents. Their whole production and marketing philosophy is simply producing reliable firearms, made in the USA for the everyday citizen. The "humble" approach resonates with the every day working class and they do a great job of "staying in their lane".

I didn't say they're crap. My point is the MAN himself is admitting his own guns, which many people believe are equally as good as Glock's but $150 less,,are not comparable.

As far as made in the USA..I'll wave the flag all day long, but I'm pretty sure he said early in the video that american engineering was not comparable to the Germans.

Austria/Germany...yeah..they do engineer better guns.

And cars too.

Threads like this reinforce to me the fact that the human mind is amazingly capable of rationalizing and justifying absolutely anything we choose to believe. It's all about the voices we listen to and the sources we trust.

If you're left-leaning, you most likely hate Trump and are readily willing to believe the most terrible things about him. After all, the leftist sources that you trust are very convincing.

Conversely, If you're right-leaning, you most likely hate Biden and are readily willing to believe the most terrible things about him. After all, the right-leaning sources that you trust are very convincing.

If you're pragmatic (and a bit cynical) you probably realize they're both seriously flawed people, and you look past that to see what the likely results are of electing either one, e.g. Supreme court nominees and such.

We can argue personal moral failings, past stances on gun control, various views on cultural issues and foreign policy, etc. all day long, but for the specific purpose of this election and what it means for the future of the Second Amendment in this country, none of that is terribly relevant, and much of it is disingenuous. I don't believe for a minute that a leftist waving the flag of Trump's bump-stock ban really cares about bump stocks. I think he hates Trump for other reasons but wants you to care about bump-stocks.

For the very narrow purpose of gun rights, given the poor choice we have been given this fall, from a purely pragmatic perspective, there is really only one choice of who to vote for, and it's glaringly obvious. If you hate Trump for other reasons then that's your right, but that's outside the purpose of this forum.

I didn't say they're crap. My point is the MAN himself is admitting his own guns, which many people believe are equally as good as Glock's but $150 less,,are not comparable.

As far as made in the USA..I'll wave the flag all day long, but I'm pretty sure he said early in the video that american engineering was not comparable to the Germans.

Austria/Germany...yeah..they do engineer better guns.

And cars too.
"Hard to compare" can also be taken as the MAN softballing and not making any official statements that may come across as arrogant, controversial, or create backlash against his company or products. Leaving it up to the market to judge how his companies firearms stack up.

His comments all seemed pretty "neutral" from what I heard. Speaking highly of other companies products doesn't necessarily equate to smack talking his own, but maybe I'm out of touch where... nowdays... if you aren't overselling your products and making lofty claims then it's the same thing as saying "ours are inferior"(??)

😁

If you're a single issue voter, and that issue is 2A/Gun rights..then I completely understand why you would vote for Trump. You're his people..he will tell you whatever he can to get you to vote for him. He'll sing the praise of gun rights all day long.

He's lying to you. Worse than that, he's laughing while doing it.

I'm not presenting an argument for Biden. I am cynical. I'm tired of us as a people, a nation, just getting shoveled the sh$% and being told it's candy..that our republic is healthy. And we keep eating it up. The sheep are in charge. We're losing our liberties and freedoms daily. Be it Trump or Biden/Harris.

I am a pragmatic person. I believe in the Constitution. I'm not afraid of Biden taking away our guns. He's a liar too..and tells his sheep whatever it takes to get elected..in his case..to ban AW and high caps. And they buy it.

I hope people really think about what's going on.

Simply put, PSA products are the working/budget conscious man's way of adequately arming himself. Period. And they always go bang, at least mine does. They're a tool, like a hammer, I expect no residual value from them if they've done their job and served me well.

If you're a single issue voter, and that issue is 2A/Gun rights..then I completely understand why you would vote for Trump. You're his people..he will tell you whatever he can to get you to vote for him. He'll sing the praise of gun rights all day long.

He's lying to you. Worse than that, he's laughing while doing it.

I'm not presenting an argument for Biden. I am cynical. I'm tired of us as a people, a nation, just getting shoveled the sh$% and being told it's candy..that our republic is healthy. And we keep eating it up. The sheep are in charge. We're losing our liberties and freedoms daily. Be it Trump or Biden/Harris.

I am a pragmatic person. I believe in the Constitution. I'm not afraid of Biden taking away our guns. He's a liar too..and tells his sheep whatever it takes to get elected..in his case..to ban AW and high caps. And they buy it.

I hope people really think about what's going on.
Not a single issue voter, but immigration and hemorrhaging borders are a concern. As is the economy and inflation. As is our standing in the world, as a country. As is the second amendment and gun control. As is gender confusion and indoctrination of our children…

We have a choice in November, and we're certainly not better off than we were just four short years ago….

Not a single issue voter, but immigration and hemorrhaging borders are a concern. As is the economy and inflation. As is our standing in the world, as a country. As is the second amendment and gun control. As is gender confusion and indoctrination of our children…

We have a choice in November, and we're certainly not better off than we were just four short years ago….
Dude..I agree with everything you just said. All of those issues are hugely important to me.

But none of them. And none of them summed in whole, compare to the existential threat that faces us with Russia, China, Iran and N. Korea. That should be the primary concern of everyone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top