JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$130 SOLD.....WA residents only for a FTF cash sale in Vancouver, WA. You must show me your valid WA DL (your valid WA CCW permit or excellent reviews here at NWFirearms.com proves you're a good guy). I will not ship.

mosinsale006_zps7dec1495.jpg

Notes:
You'll get everything pictured here. Izhezsk Mosin Nagant, M91/30, caliber 7.62x54R, made in 1942, round high wall receiver. The sling is missing the dog collar on one side. The trim on the ammo pouches are not colored the same (one dark and one tan). The stock has been repaired at the butt's heel. The barrel is counter bored (it's still got the cosmoline in it). In fact, the rifle has not been cleaned since I got it. You get to do that part. I had intended to do a project with this rifle but my interest has changed.

mosinsale019_zps13a4676f.jpg

And, although the Russian numbers match - the numbers on the magazine, bolt, and butt plate have been eletro penciled on.
mosinsale007_zps8479d8ba.jpg
mosinsale013_zps46705641.jpg
mosinsale009_zps099d7fcb.jpg
mosinsale012_zps571cf049.jpg

**Yes, I got it from Big5 and I assume that all the "fixes" were done during the re-build process at the Russian arsenal.

Serious buyers should call me at ph#XXXXXXXXXX (10am to 10pm). I don't answer my PMs too often.

Aloha, Mark