JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1713750392349.png

Almost a 1000 bomblets per missile.

Last Edited:
War "Tech" keeps getting better and better. The only part that seems to keep going the other way is the humans who run it. Every time I see stuff like that "Admiral" who grew out his hair and put on a dress to become an Admiral I have to wonder how we have stayed on top as long as we have. :confused:

When old is new again. I hope none of these end up in Bly.

Inexpensive, low-tech way to distract Russia and make it divert resources to defend against the threat. If Russia fails to address this threat, it looks weak. No good options.

So, is this showing that $100B of US tax dollars to Ukraine wasn't needed? Or does old fashion artillery still rule the show? Personally, diplomats don't seem to be able to diplomat anymore. That should be the best weapon of them all.

Cheap reconnaissance drones, basically off-the-shelf civilian technology, combined with artillery and/or precision guided munitions (including cheap suicide drones) are revolutionizing infantry warfare. In short, if they can see you, they can kill you.

I predict that before long submarines will be hunted by swarms of unmanned, undersea drones, much like the Ukies have used surface drones against Russian warships.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top