JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're going to post a "poor" rating, at least have the balls to give your reasons, or are you just being the proverbial turd in the punch bowl ? :huh:

I bought a rifle from him and it had been sitting on Mic's shelf so long that the company warrenty had expired. I took it back in to Mic and he sent it to a smith. It works a little better now but still the same problem just not as much. I don't know if I want to take it back in because I made so much of a stink when he tried to charge me for the fix. He's an ok shop. Prices are about 50 bucks more than philomath. I'd give him a 3.5 out of 5. He does not seem to know a whole lot about a whole lot when I ask him. Stays away from answering specific questions about his arms. With me anyway. I guess it's a liability thing and a revolving inventory thing. Philomath is a good shop too.

mick is a 1st class guy... sometime is prices are high & other time right on the money. purchased 4/5 guns from him only took a bath on 1, which i later found at the B.D. 4 about $290 less then mlc-charged me... best advice visit him look, then shop & compare. then decide where to spend you'r hard earned cash.

This shop has a really good selection of quality new and used arms. Even carries the pain in the butt to find ammo with-out having to go to a show to find it.... Has good selection of everything for the size of his shop.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top