JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't seen Bullseye or Unique for some time. Spendy though.

Expires 1/7 at midnight.
Went to the site - I can't find anything anywhere about free hazmat. Logged into the site, still can't find anything - no promo code, no info. Put some powder in a cart and started check-out, hazmat fee was there.

So I can't figure out how to access the no-hazmat fee promo.

Wondering what I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mike

Went to the site - I can't find anything anywhere about free hazmat. Logged into the site, still can't find anything - no promo code, no info. Put some powder in a cart and started check-out, hazmat fee was there.

So I can't figure out how to access the no-hazmat fee promo.

Wondering what I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mike
FHMO1E

1704557673609.png

I don't know why the weird pic.?
It says in the email that at checkout it will show up as free hazmat. All I could say is put some stuff in the cart and and see if you get it. I don't think it's just a special thing for me?
I recently picked up some powder with free shipping from them. 1704557846096.png

Thanks Mike.
I'm guessing you got a promo email with the code.
Although I've got a profile and have ordered from them before, I'm not on their email list.
I will be now.

MANY THANKS.

Thanks Mike.
I'm guessing you got a promo email with the code.
Although I've got a profile and have ordered from them before, I'm not on their email list.
I will be now.

MANY THANKS.

The code worked for me Thanks!
Got some Unique, delivered today
Hey, great!

I don't do a lot of on-line orders, but it seems to me Midsouth had a good inventory and slightly better prices than the other biggies usually.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top