JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

BY 7 NEWS WSVN
MAY 9, 2024

MIAMI BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - Miami Beach Police could be riding a new set of wheels soon as the department unveiled the world's first police luxury car.
The department announced the first Rolls-Royce on Thursday afternoon.
The new set of wheels is part of an effort to get people to join the police force.
"This is top-of-the-line. This is the best you can get as far as it relates to vehicles. The police department is the best there is in the country," said Miami Beach Police Chief Wayne Jones. "Recruiting police officers in this country today is a difficult thing to do. Using this car to help us do recruitment is gonna be great."
The car was made in collaboration with Braman Rolls-Royce Miami.

dubais-police-car-fleet-is-full-of-supercars_100468753_h.jpg

Dubai seems unimpressed.

Using a rolls Royce to attract new recruits. Why not make the actual job more attractive instead? Fe reduce regulations that are hamstringing cops ability to do their jobs, give them more flexibility, funding, and training.

Using a rolls Royce to attract new recruits. Why not make the actual job more attractive instead? Fe reduce regulations that are hamstringing cops ability to do their jobs, give them more flexibility, funding, and training.
Shhh, you are speaking logic and there shall be none of that here. Best police car in the world, best police dept.???? Not even close.

Now if I got to be transported to jail in that, I would definitely take a class c arrest just for the ride. Maybe a drunk in public charge and I could throw up in the backseat.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top